PrivacyMatters123.com / No phone number to cancel my trial offer!

8420 w.bryn mawrChicago, IL, United States Review updated:
4.05

I want to cancel my trial membership but no phone number or method of cancellation was given to me. I did not receive my free credit score, which cost me $1.00.

Comments

Jo
  20th of Apr, 2008
I want to cancel my my membership program now and have no phone number or way to get ahold of these people.
Be
  27th of May, 2008
I want to cancel my membership!
Rh
  4th of Jun, 2008
I dont want a free trail that will cost me 29.95 a month, I WILL NOT authorize no payment of any sort at any time to come out of my account. I just wanted the FREE credit report. Rhonda Stallings
Be
  14th of Jun, 2008
I dont want a free trail that will cost me 29.95 a month, I WILL NOT authorize no payment of any sort at any time to come out of my account, I wanted the FREE credit report, however you have taken this amount out of my account twice, please credit my account, as of this date I dont even have monies in my account to pay my life insurance because of these deductions. Betty Baker
Ta
  19th of Jun, 2008
I am very dissapointed with your services. you promise free credit report but then it asks for a credit card[false advertisement] I paid the dollar then it asks me to pay another dollar to get my credit report rewmove me from your membership .I dont like to be financially preyed upon.Thanks for nothing.Very unsatisfied customer.
Bi
  1st of Jul, 2008
The phone number to cancel your membership and get any refund back for what you have been charged is 1-877-993-6264. I too had charges on my Amex for their services but after calling this number was promised my efund within 2 business days. I'll post back when and if the refund comes through. Who knows, they may not be as bad as made out to be.
Ka
  15th of Aug, 2008
When I went to PrivacyMatters123.com I only wanted my free credit report. Now you have taken 29.95 out of my checking account without my knowledge, causing my account to be overdrawn.. are you going to pay my 35.00 overdraft charge? I think your company is nothing but a scam and I want nothing more to do with your company. CANCELL MY MEMBERSHIP IMMEDIATELY I DO NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TAKE ANY MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT
Jo
  25th of Aug, 2008
I want to cancel my membership. Please credit my credit card as soon as possible.
De
  30th of Aug, 2008
I went on to join and after they got my charge info I was put into a different screen. This screen was regarding a different offer and when I clicked on continue they charged my card and gave me a customer number. You people are nothing but a consumer rip-off and DO NOT charge my card or do not allow any of your affiliates to charge my card. Go try and make an honest living.
Sh
  25th of Sep, 2008
i want to cancel my membership. please credit card as soon as possible
Da
  25th of Sep, 2008

PrivacyMatters123.com - scam internet services
privacymatters123.com
Iowa

ATT. all who have had trouble with these ### holes, send info to me for I am going to make life
HELL for them. It is time someone stood up againest this, I have an Attorney so send all the info
and help put these ### holes out.

Thanks Dan
Ev
  4th of Oct, 2008
I only wanted to get my free copy of my credit report, however, after checking my credit card account there were charges in excess of 52.90 added to my card. They do not give any information as to how to contact them.
Pa
  6th of Oct, 2008
Cancel my membership now.
Ju
  28th of Nov, 2008
I called to cancel my membership a month ago. You took $1.00 from my account and i never got my score. And the next month you go into my account and take $29.95 more dollars after i cancel it. What kind of company are you. I what my money back in my account.
Da
  17th of Dec, 2008
I have exactly the same story and problems with Privacy matters. would like someone to e-mail me their phone number. my e-mail address is dwaterman62@yahoo.com I am going to contact my state attornay generals office. I encourage you to do the same.
Co
  26th of Jan, 2009

PrivacyMatters123.com - scam internet services
Privacy Matters 123

I am having problems with this company also. They promissed a free credit report for a one time fee of $1 and that I could cancel membership within 7 days to avoid the $20 mothly fee. Okay, that sounded legitimate, so I continued. I gave them my information, submitted it, and never got a confirmation email. I didnt know I joint the membership since not email recieved and no report recieved. I forgot all about it until I see the charge apeared to my credicard report 6 months in a row before I caught it and they refuse to refund me.
Id
  27th of Jan, 2009
They got my banking information from Classmates.com. I never even signed up for their services. I called 877-993-6264 and spoke directly with someone in customer service. They said it would be 2-3 business day before the credit my account. Will keep everyone updated. Classmates.com is a scam also...
Ne
  29th of Jan, 2009
Earlier this week, I went online to pay my credit card and found a $19.95 charge from PRIVACYMATTERS123. I've never heard of them but a Google search led me to this web site.
I just checked my activity statement and I noticed that I paid Classmates.com their annual fee exactly a week before this $19.95 fee appeared. Some coincidence! I'm pissed if that's how I got sucked into this.
I immediately contacted the credit card company and reported it as fraud. Today I get an email from privacymatters123 saying they have refunded my member fee and canceled my account.
Maybe Classmates.com is a scam...
Li
  30th of Jan, 2009
I signed up for PrivacyMatters123 and then cancelled my membership, however a company called "yoursavingsclub" kept deducting $1.00 out of my account every month and I could not contact them to cancel. After calling the phone #1-877-993-6264 and spoke with a customer rep. they said I signed up for "yoursavingsclub" when i signed up for PrivacyMatters123 and they cancelled the charge of $1.00 coming out of my account.
Rl
  25th of Jul, 2009

PrivacyMatters123.com - signed up for classmates.com, not privacy matters
PrivacyMatters
Michigan

There are three listings of complaints and I wish I knew this before I ok'd the one time fee of $1.00 with the option to cancel in 7 days. How do you cancel when there is no phone number or legit address. I not only was charged the $1.00 but they did it THREE times. Anyone know how to get in touch with them?

How do you send a complaint when they ask for a confirmation code? The ones given don't work. What a sucker I am.