PrivacyMatters123 / unauthorized access to my credit card
My oversight but this company has been charging my credit card each month since January of 2010 at $16.95. After calling and having their operators confirmed that I've never signed up for any of their services, they would only issue a credit for one month. They refused to let me speak to or provide me with any names of management for me to contact. They told me they would submit my total refund request and I would hear back from them. Complete frauds, she was about to hang up when I asked how would them contact me since they didn't have any legitimate contact details.
Slippery slimy organization and I don't plan to stop complaining everywhere I can.
More PrivacyMatters123 Complaints & Reviews
- Privacy Matters 123 - Cancellation of Membership 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Company got debit card information from another site! 
- MVQ Privacy Matters Identity - Unapproved Charges to Credit Card 
- Privacy Matters - $1 credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - cannot cancel membership 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - Unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Tried to STEAL MY MONEY!
- Privacy Matters 123 - monthly billing
- MVQ PRIVACY Matters - fraudulent charges 
- MVQ*PRIVACYMATTERS123 - unknown membership