PrivacyMatters123 / unauthorized access to my credit card

1 9500 W RoadOmaha, NE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-239-0316

My oversight but this company has been charging my credit card each month since January of 2010 at $16.95. After calling and having their operators confirmed that I've never signed up for any of their services, they would only issue a credit for one month. They refused to let me speak to or provide me with any names of management for me to contact. They told me they would submit my total refund request and I would hear back from them. Complete frauds, she was about to hang up when I asked how would them contact me since they didn't have any legitimate contact details.
Slippery slimy organization and I don't plan to stop complaining everywhere I can.

Comments

9th of Apr, 2008
    PrivacyMatters123 - Unauthorized charges of 19.95, 29.95!
    PrivacyMatters123
    Lansing
    Michigan

PrivacyMatters123 took $19.95 out of my account they also had Creditdiagnosis who I never even heard of withdraw another $29.95. Both of these withdrawals have put my account seriously over drawn.

• Li
    Des Plaines
    Illinois
    Phone: 18004360817
    www.privacymatters.com

Paid money for a 7 day trial twice to get my free credit score and never gt it at all and even call the customer service line and Danille gave me another number to call 1805690441 and the couldn't help me either. This was a joke of a site for suppose to be free.

• Bi
      1st of Jul, 2008

Try this number for cancellations and refund 1-877-993-6264.

• Ca
      18th of Aug, 2008
    PrivacyMatters123 - unauthorized withdrawals
    privacymatters123

i applied for free credit report for 1.00 i noticed they took 29.95 twice after that. i called them they gave it back, now i have two other charges of 29.95 from two accts. i cant get another phone number to call them back. thank you cathy fazio 978-564-4630

• Mr
      26th of Jan, 2009

i did not authorized anyone to take money out of my account.

• Ci
      22nd of May, 2009
    PrivacyMatters123 - privacy matters

never signed up for this service and now they charged my bank accoutn $19.95 for services I never used. I have canceled the next day, let me see if it shows up next month

• Da
      14th of Jun, 2009
    PrivacyMatters123 - unauthorized complaint
    PrivacyMatters 123
    Norwalk
    Connecticut
    Phone: 1-888-2390316

I never logged into this site, nor have I ever ordered anything from them!! How they got my number is unknown to me!! Something
    needs to be done about this!! They charged my account 79.80!!!

26th of Jun, 2009
    PrivacyMatters123 - Unauthorized billing
    PrivacyMatters123
    privacymatters123-program.co

I was online trying to get my credit report as was advertised Never received credit report, but a few days later on my bank statement I was charged $l.00 and an additional $29.95. I have been unable to get resolved, and am now continuously charged every month for a service I didn't require or authorize.

• Sh
      30th of Jun, 2009

I was online trying to get my credit report as was advertised. Never received credit report, but a few days later on my bank statement I was charged $l.00 and an additional $29.95. I have been unable to get resolved, and am now continuously charged every month for a service I didn't require or authorize.

• Pr
      20th of Aug, 2009
    PrivacyMatters123 - did not recieve my report.paid $1.00
    Privacymatters123

I paid my $1.00 for a privacy report from the three who carry the report. we received the I.D. no. but no instructions on how to sign in. no adress and no number. letter said you have questions or problem contact us! how????

MR Jacks

• Di
      27th of Aug, 2009

Identity theft of credit card number.

• Ta
      12th of Sep, 2009
    PrivacyMatters123 - Unauthorized payment

I just had a payment taken out of my account for $19.95 and I have no idea who this company is otr what they do. This withdrawal from my account caused me to overdrawn with a charge of $34.00 from my bank. I want this total of $53.95 refunded to my account,

• To
      10th of Oct, 2009

Checking out classmates.com to see if could locate a annual from my class of 72. never gave credit card info or signed up for anything. got charge on cc bill for privacymatters123 for $19.95. Called and after the run around button push game talked with someone about the charge, they said I signe up for it and I had to cancel within 7 days.

Credit card says the transaction date is 9/9 but my statement just came 9/29 and I saw the charge. Any I told them I did not agree to any on line service and I want the charges removed, which they say they will. I came home looked on line about this company and it seems by all the blogs that this it standard practice for this company. Please spend a few moments and check into this.

• Te
      31st of Oct, 2009

can, t log on to website i want to cancel creditreport website now!!!

• Bl
      17th of Jun, 2010
    PrivacyMatters123 - unauthorized charges
    Privacy Matters 123
    Connecticut
    privacymatters123.com

This is the THIRD time this company has charged me for a service I did NOT sign up for! I see there are a lot of other complaints. Another charge labelled MVQ*privacymatters123-888-239-0316 showed up on May 24, 2010.

Why haven't they been shut down???

• Ki
      23rd of Oct, 2010

so what happened i think i just got take to