Privacy Protection Plus / Cannot access line to cancel

Have been trying for two days to get through to the number given in order to cancel this supposed service and the line is always busy, day or night . I do not want nor will I pay for this service which I feel I was pressured into getting with the understanding that I could cancel at any time .

A  21st of Jul, 2009 by
For all of you needing to get your membership cancelled here is the toll free number to Privacy Protection Plus 888-999-0535. When you call you will get the run around from the auto-phone system. They don't actually give you the option to press "0" to speak to someone - they keep trying to get you to press other numbers to just go to their website or cancel your membership, but if you are like me and have been charged for months, you need to actually speak to someone to get them to reverse all the charges. They are obviously operating in the grey zone of legality, because they reverse the charges immediately. At least I hope they will ! Let you know in two days!

A  21st of Jul, 2009 by
Sorry ! Meant to emphasize : You need to press ZERO to speak to someone - even though they don't tell you that's an option! J