privacy pluscharges/no working ph#

1 Review updated:

I visited Privacy Plus thinking I could get a copy of my credit report. As soon as I saw there would be a monthly charge I immediately called and cancelled. The next month I was charged. I called and cancelled again. Then I was charged again the next month. I again called to cancell. Needless to say. 4 phone calls and 3 emails later. I have had to close my checking account due to the charges they keep taking and the overdrafts they caused. I have yet to get thru to any ph# I can find for them neither will they respond to an email. I feel I am due a refund from this company, IF YOU CAN EVER GET THRU TO THEM. And reading these comments, the one from the privacyplusemployee...I cannot believe that if this is a reputible company they would allow the language he used. If anyone can provide a good working ph# where you can actually talk to someone I would greatly appreciate that info. They owe me alot of money. Thx...

Comments

• Ad
      Aug 20, 2009
    privacy plus - credit card charges with out signing up and not responding to email to canncell
    Box 571
    Maidstone
    Saskatchewan
    Canada
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@sasktel.net

Charges started appearing on credit card, when i inquried was referred to web site. Sent an email to cancel, charges did not stop. went on web site called no. in Montreal was transferred to Des Moine, Iowa. Was told that I had became a member through a third party. Was told I would be getting 2 months refund of 30.29 per month. the way this company is operating is a total scam.

• On
      Aug 20, 2009

I just finished dealing with them. I was never able to access their website as it kep freezing and yet they have charged me for 2 months and will only issue a refund for one month. Anyone interested in a class action law suit to stop these criminals?

Contact me at [protected]@hotmail.com

• Po
      Sep 09, 2009

Privacy Plus is a scam. Those ### are taking money from my sister's debit card with out her permission. We're college students! We need all the money we can get. I wish someone would file charges against these ###S!

• Ro
      Apr 05, 2011

I'm in the same Situation as You are and they Continue Charging Me each Month, So if You get any Helpfull News or Phone Numbers I would Appreciate it very much. If theres anyone Out there whom can Help Us out Please do so ASAP!! Thanks, Ron Griffing sr. at [protected]@bellsouth.net or [protected]

• Be
      Jun 10, 2011

IS THERE ANY WAY TO CONTACT PRIVACY PLUS. THEY KEEP CHARGING MY ACCOUNT $2.00 A MONTH . I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT'S FOR. I WOULD
    APPRECIATE ANY INFO ON THE COMPANY AS TO HOW TO REACH THEM. SEARS KEEP DUNNING ME FOR THE MONEY THAT I'VE SAID I DON'T OWE..I NEVER TOLD THEM THAT BUT I NEED TO GET THE CHARGES TAKEN OFF MY CREDIT CARD. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 6 MONTHS & SEARS SAID THAT SINCE IT IS SUCH A SMALL AMOUNT THEY WILL NOT PUT IT THRU THEIR FRAUD DEPT. IF I CONTINUE TO GET CHARGED IT WILL SOON ADD UP TO MORE THAN THE $12.00 SO FAR..PLEASE HELP...

• Ov
      Feb 18, 2012
    Ontario
    Canada

I too just did this Free credit report through these guys and boy I am the most aprehensive person about giving any info out. Low and behold my suspicions were correct!!! I have informed my bank and I will be going to the police first thing in the morning. Do not use these clowns!!!