Privacy Matters123 / Unauthorized charges
I contacted Privacy Matters through a pop up ad for a 'free' credit report. I saw the $1.00 charge and decided it was worth that. I do not recall any notice about a 'monthly' charge. Now I have discovered they have been charging my debit card for the last 3 months at 29.95 plus 1.00 each month.
When I called them they of course told me about the monthly charge and refused to credit my account. When I asked them repeatedly they finally said they would credit me for one month only. They then proceeded to charge me for the next month and gave me a credit for that. This 'free' credit report has cost me over $90.00.
Privacy Matters and companies like them are ruining the internet and must be stopped.
More Privacy Matters123 Complaints & Reviews
- Privacy Matters 123 - Cancellation of Membership 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Company got debit card information from another site! 
- MVQ Privacy Matters Identity - Unapproved Charges to Credit Card 
- Privacy Matters - $1 credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - cannot cancel membership 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - Unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- PrivacyMatters123 - unauthorized access to my credit card 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Tried to STEAL MY MONEY!
- Privacy Matters 123 - monthly billing
- MVQ PRIVACY Matters - fraudulent charges