Privacy Matters / Signed me up for a service without authorization
In April I used Intellius to get the email of an old friend. Cost was $4.95. Neither of the emails was valid. Sent an email to the company and never got a reply. Then, I noticed that my card was being charged $19.95 for PM Identity protection services. Quite ironic! After seeing all of these other complaints, I would have to call it a scam. I called and was assured by a supervisor that a refund would go out in two business days. I am not going to be holding my breath. I am going to go to war if I do not get it!
More Privacy Matters Complaints & Reviews
- Privacy Matters 123 - Cancellation of Membership 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Company got debit card information from another site! 
- MVQ Privacy Matters Identity - Unapproved Charges to Credit Card 
- Privacy Matters - $1 credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - cannot cancel membership 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - Unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- PrivacyMatters123 - unauthorized access to my credit card 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Tried to STEAL MY MONEY!
- Privacy Matters 123 - monthly billing
- MVQ PRIVACY Matters - fraudulent charges