Privacy Matters / Online scam!
After signing up to use this service for the first time, I got to a screen that said it had to 'verify' my identity. It had 3 choices of questions, which involved my old loan accounts, credit accounts, and street addresses. A little too much to just 'verify' my identity. When I left the website and tried to go back to it, there was no member login anywhere. After putting my info in again, I thought I would be redirected, but no. Even with the same exact information going through their system, they started another account with my name on it. So I have emailed their customer service and am now waiting for a worthwhile response, which I'm really not expecting to receive.
More Privacy Matters Complaints & Reviews
- Privacy Matters 123 - Cancellation of Membership 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Company got debit card information from another site! 
- MVQ Privacy Matters Identity - Unapproved Charges to Credit Card 
- Privacy Matters - $1 credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - cannot cancel membership 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - Unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- PrivacyMatters123 - unauthorized access to my credit card 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Tried to STEAL MY MONEY!
- Privacy Matters 123 - monthly billing
- MVQ PRIVACY Matters - fraudulent charges