Privacy Matters / Online scam!
After signing up to use this service for the first time, I got to a screen that said it had to 'verify' my identity. It had 3 choices of questions, which involved my old loan accounts, credit accounts, and street addresses. A little too much to just 'verify' my identity. When I left the website and tried to go back to it, there was no member login anywhere. After putting my info in again, I thought I would be redirected, but no. Even with the same exact information going through their system, they started another account with my name on it. So I have emailed their customer service and am now waiting for a worthwhile response, which I'm really not expecting to receive.
More Privacy Matters Complaints & Reviews
- Privacy Matters - $1 credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters - Unauthorized charges 
- Privacy Matters - Signed me up for a service without authorization
- Privacy Matters - Fraud
- Privacy Matters - Unauthorized billing 
- Privacy Matters - Fraudulent Bank Debits 
- Privacy Matters - Unauthorized Visa Charge
- Privacy Matters - Scam 
- Privacy Matters - they charged me and I didn't authorize it 
- Privacy Matters - Fraudulent charges