Privacy Matters 123 / Unauthorized debit
We found a charge in our account for $19.95 and found that neither my husband nor myself made this charge. Called the 877 number and they said it would be cancelled. When we found it it was still in the pending part of our account, but now today it has cleared. The bank said they could not do anything about it, however, am going to call again. I recently became a Classmates.com member and will NOT be renewing my subscription after the 3 months is up. We have cancelled his debit card at this time. Still waiting to get the charge removed.
More Privacy Matters 123 Complaints & Reviews
- Privacy Matters 123 - Cancellation of Membership 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Company got debit card information from another site! 
- MVQ Privacy Matters Identity - Unapproved Charges to Credit Card 
- Privacy Matters - $1 credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - cannot cancel membership 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - Unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- PrivacyMatters123 - unauthorized access to my credit card 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Tried to STEAL MY MONEY!
- Privacy Matters 123 - monthly billing
- MVQ PRIVACY Matters - fraudulent charges