Prisoner Transport Company / Sex with inmate

1 Ft Smith, AR, United States Review updated:

Court Service Inc. operated by Eric Kindly was trasporting a 22 year old female felony prisoner from Michigan to California. The agents for Court Services stopped in Tennessee and had sexual contact with the prisoner. The agent of Court Services (CSI) was Agent Long age 52, working under the direction of Eric Kindley. Court Services Inc. employee was detained by the F.B.I. in Ft. Smith, AR on January 26, 2009. Last month, Eric Kindly failed to pay his employee and got into dispute with the employee. The employee quit on the job while transporting a felony inmate in Utah, and released the inmate to the general public.

He

Comments

Ra
  31st of Jan, 2009

Well I see Heather is back to her old tricks, putting the company owners name into disrepair and spweing lies about events. There was no person who quit and released an inmate to the public. And there was no sex with an inmate in tennessee. I wonder if we should comment on the facts about you here ?

21st of Feb, 2009
Best Best Advice +9 Votes

Eric Kindly is a pathelogical liar, cheat and scam artist. If anyone wants to know a little about him or his ex employees who has compaints, just check out [redacted].com. You know Eric, I can see your point of view if it was just one person who screwed your company over but their is way too many very angry employees who you have apparently pissed off. if you don't like something your employee does, then maybe you shouldn't hire half of the people who work for you. You know that it is the other way around though, you do not properly pay your employees when they are supposed to be payed and your whole web page is full of ### on how your hiring process is. Actually the way that you and Erin run your supposed office out of the home is half ###. I can't believe that people actually trust someone like you to deliver immates. Maybe you should persue another career path, like acting... because you sure know how to do that...and by the way Eric I am not one of your ex employees...I am some unfortunate person who come across a ### like you. I believe every story from [redacted]. com to this posting from Heather, who I do not know. Eventually your days of pissing people off and screwing over employees will come to an end... You should treat people the way you want to be treated and as far as I'm concerned you are one of the most unprofessional people in this business that I have come across...but don't feel too bad because I think only one other person topped you. My advise to you is... find a new career you creepy ### and quit using too much product in your hair because you look like a homo!!! What the F**k Chuck!!!

26th of Feb, 2009

It is amazing that perons would use this web site to publicly attack people. Certainly Leopard has gone way above and beyond here. Unfortunately you should not belive everything you read. Name calling and any personal references are just way too much. I am not a pathological liar, a cheqat or a scam artist. Usually people who call names only know these words because they are what they preach. [redacted].com is also an inaccurate reflection of a group of malicious ex employee who posted malicious things abut the company and myself. And Leopard what would you know about what employees are paid? You indicate you are not an ex employee. Your posting is full of inaccuracies and misleading information. Unfortunately this whole article is full of misleading information, and directed at the company in a malicious way. And you say you have come across me in the business. Interesting note about the hair gel though.lol Whatever. I dont feel bad and I dont take any stock in your posting at all. Our company is reputable and repsectful. We do treat people right. Unfortunately the story here is about someone who had an incident. Note to all other people stop making this personal. You people act like we had something to do with this incident in a personal way. And for as many poeple who may be angry we have just as many who have no problems. So you cant please everyone. Leopard its a free country. So if you think we use too much hair gel and your not an ex employee, but you know what we pay ou employees, and youve come across me, and you think we have mis treated employees or we are full of it, who cares. Get a life. And for those people who posted malicious crap on other sites, and you know who you are, get life. For every posting that was placed we have documentation to rebuke your claim.

26th of Feb, 2009

Oh thought I might add this also: You are obviously a bigot by your posting referring to me as a quote"homo" implying that I am homosexual which I am not. But that kind of talk might upset anyone who is homosexual, or "gay" . Needless to say Leopard yuou are not exactly politically correct. In fact you have no factual statements here on this board. This whole article actually implies that myself or members of this company have been involved in or have condoned an improper act that someone had with an inmate. We have not and I have not. Nor did we scam, cheat or lie. In fact we are the ones who discovered the incident, provided prelimabry investigation, and reported all information to the appropriate governmental bodies who have taken action against the perpatrator. We do not condone improper or criminal acts with inmates and we have a strong policy against it. I have also been in contact with Heather and she indicates she is not the one who posted any of the above information. I have asked this board to remove this malicious posting and they refuse. So in that my apologies to Heather if she ios not the person who posted this initial article. In fact she thinks it is a competitor of ours. ANd that is alos likely. We have had many employee who did not make the cut, and are angry that we stopped paying them for services to the company that they did not provide. In one posting an employee says we owe him money because he was on a run. In fact he wasnt and was busy driving from state to state stopping at various gentlemans clubs. Of course ion is explanation he did not have inmate sin his possession at the time. But still would you pay for a hamburger you ordered that wasnt cooked proper, or had a hair on it? No. None of us would. But yet Leopoard you and others rave aboutand alledge wrongdoing on our part. Maybe you are a ###. Cetainly you are a bigot from your expression. Readers take note. Sites like this and others are designed to make the public aware of scams and rip offs to the public. They are not meant to be a forum for purposely and maliciously posting lies and mis truths about someone to slander or defamate the charachter of an individul.

Fr
  26th of Feb, 2009

Weird. I will remember this if I ever need "prisoner transport services" in the future.

26th of Feb, 2009

Well, well, well...Ravenspyk finally responds...what a surprise!!! Is that hostility I here in your voice Erick??? I am going to respond to your long drawn out lies and more lies. First of all Mr. K, I would like to apologize for 20% of my first comment, about you and your company. I'm sure that court services at one time had a good reputation, but what makes it bad is your name attached to it. I'm sure that everyone who works for your company has not had a bad experience being employed by you, but it sure seems like at least 90% of your employees have had a bad experience. If I'm not mistaken, it's you that has hired those 90% of employees, who have supposed issues with you and your company. So, doesn't that mean you may have bad judgement when it comes to hiring these individuals. I could see if it was just one complaint, but come on now... there has been lots, from ex employees to other companies. Did you ever consider maybe doing a proper background check on these employees?? and if they are doing everything that you state in your above comment, what the hell were you thinking when you hired this person??? Just a quick note... Maybe you should have an office with an H.R. department, not your committed partner, running the show out of your house. So, Eric, you got me there...I do apologize for saying negative things about Court Services...It's not the company's fault...once again, it's your name attached that makes it look bad. Let's talk about your comment about "other competition"...What the f**k, Chuck!, are you kidding me!! What COMPETITION??? You don't have any, or do you mean that other place, like U.S. Extradition? you are right Eric, I was never one of your employees, but I do know a lot about you being unprofessional to your employees and not treating them right. The only reason that I made a comment on this site was when I came across the person who first initially started the complaint...I do not know that person, but since I seen that complaint I had to give my opinion. If you would answer your phone, I could have had my closure, but Eric you know how us pisces are, we need closure and need to tell it like it is...the truth !! I also owe you one other apology, and that is for my comment, calling you "Homo". You are not gay, I know that, and I don't have anything against gay people, being I have many friends in Cali of that nature. I know you are not because if you were, your standards would be more higher than what they appear!! So in conclusion to all of this drama, It's never too late to join the other side of the fence Eric, as long as your on the Law Enforcement side, not the criminal side! Your company has good potential to succeed as long as you live up to your standards and proper company guidelines and policies. There's always better luck at the other end of the rainbow!!!

26th of Feb, 2009

There you go zgain with personal bashing. And cowardly at that. You omit your real name, and bash mine. Of course you want the last say on this board. And your comments are offensive and annoying, and defamate my good character. You seem to indicate I know you. Or may have wronged you in some way. You comment that if I answer my phone you could have your closure. Who are you and what do you want? My name attached to the business is a good thing. Stop bashing me. You clearly seem to think you know everything about me. And so what are you trying to prove here? You tak about Homos and bash and bash. What is your problem? It must amuse you when you sit behind your computer and write such tales and bash, that you are anonymous. HOwever since this post will be reffered to our attorney I doubt seriously that you will keep that clever sanctity of hiding behind the computer. And becasue this entire post with the exception of the writer who posted keeping things in mind, is all about bashing and trashing, we will see what comes of our discovery. If you know so much about me or this company you would certainly know that we have many ways to contact our company through our web site, through my email, or my maybe leaving a message. I do take calls. Not from annoying people, but people who present themsleves respectfully. You seem to leave out the part where our company has successfully transported hundreds of inmates coast to coast. You talk about a hiring process and talk as if you were either an employee or a potential employee. Not that I am saying your reflection of our hiring process is accurate. I have my ideas. You are almost outright accusing me of being a criminal and negligent, of which i am neither. You keep dropping hints along the way. Have we met? Did I offend you in some way? Did our company offend you personally? What is the point of bashing someone behind a secrecy of such a web site as this. I doubt you live in los angeles. But who knows. I guess only you do for now. This entire post is a pointless waste of time. Reminds of some posts in times past that were used to bash. BUt I guess its your right to have your own opinion. It is not however your right to use the internet to personally bash me calling me a homo. And it is not your right to infer that I have bad character associated with this company because my name is attached to it. ANd yes we have competitors. You probabkly work for them. They probably out you up to this post. And you really dont know anything about me.

26th of Feb, 2009

blah, blah, blah, blah...Mr. K, we can go back and forth with this stupid e-mail ###, but I will always get the last word(I know your used to doing that, but too bad, all so sad Chuck). It seems you respond quicker to this crap than just picking up your phone. No I'm not calling you anymore and you don't respond to phone calls or call back. I'm not a "phone Stalker", so this is where I have closure with you...we could have done it civilly on the phone in a professional manor, but that's not Eric Kindly. I don't care if you like what I post on this web-site. I was not the first one who started this complaint, I just gave my opinion and now your starting with me. This is a free country Mr. Eric kindly... and i can have whatever opinion I want.. That's life... not everyone is going to like you. So your mad that I have an opinion about you, so what?? You can go cry and call your attorneys if you want...I DON"T CARE!!! Actually, your getting closer to getting on the right track...maybe you should meet with an attorney and get advise on how to run a business, properly...such as Prisoner transportation. Ask them how to treat your employees good and pay them right and whatever else you seem to be confused on. What is your problem??? I apologized for my previous comments, but you are obviously paranoid about certain issues. Get over it Kindly and move on...I'm sure I'm not the last person to have negative opinion about you. And I'm not hiding Eric...you are also sitting on your computer obviously paranoid and upset about others opinion. talk about bashing..you bash the person who you accuse of starting this complaint, using her full name and everything, then you turn around and say that your not sure who it was that started this complaint...well it wasn't me...I just had an opinion and now your mad about that... STOP BEING THE VICTIM! You can't expect people to believe that all these people just screwed you over! this is the only website that I have ever made a comment about you and what I thought and it's my right to do so. You say you don't care, but you keep on writing back... keep on, once again, I don't care! In conclusion to all your drama, maybe you should take a break from this stupid e-mailing crap and do your job?? Shouldn't you be worried about your transportation job???Go deliver those prisoners, Ravenspyk...And one quick last note...I Do NOT WORK for any of your so called competition...and yes you did offend me! Please Don't Respond...Your Dismissed!

Leopard

27th of Feb, 2009

Sticks and stones. Whatever. Enough.

27th of Feb, 2009

Finally... I thought you would see things my way! Best of luck in whatever your future brings!!

Leopard

27th of Feb, 2009

i dont see things your way.your unreasonable.

27th of Feb, 2009

Just like you Eric, I'm set in my own ways...The first step to changing your ways, is first to admit that your wrong about some things, or views regarding everything above... leopard

6th of Mar, 2009

eric scott kindly please google his name from criminal infractions to perpetual liar to scam artist mr k we will get the last words when your sittin behind federal bars you crook...

7th of Mar, 2009

former employee w/ court services, yep never got payed so many of the same complaints. ever get the credit card for gas its max out. put that ### eric scott kindley in prison

7th of Mar, 2009

eric kindley, He should be out of business, all he is used car salesman

eric, remember me from discovery bay. GET LOST

12th of Mar, 2009

Well well. Here we go again. If someone reads this post they wouold actually belive half maybe. But then again wat lies have been told? And criminal infractions leading to federal bars? Wow. I know there are some people who like to jump on the band wagon. BUt Sally you take the cake. First I am geussing you are not credible in the fact that you really dont live in Moreno, and Sally isnt your name. Noone is going to jail, and there are no criminal infractions. As for Mr California, well Mr B I am presuming or someone he put up to this is really scamming you the public. ANd his tactic is to cause chaos and harm to advance his position in life. In short because he wont build a better mousetrap. But all that aside, what does the post from Mr California or Sally really have to do weith this post? In fact this whole post if full of mistruths and lies and twists. Used car salesman? I think Mr California is a snake charmer. So out of business? NO. Mr California I do know who you are. And you need to handle your own business.

18th of Mar, 2009

Not too sure how these 20+ people over the Inet, stemming from across the U.S is scamming the public about you. Eric Scott Kindley, Google your name, your nothing but a pathological liar, you really need to see a physcologist in that is not to dub or slam at you, but for your own sake. Hopefully when agencies needing services like the one that you provide poorly will google your name in research before they spend there hard earned money. But for the safety and security of the inmates being transported and the public they will stay away from Courtservices... "There is nothing the Bear can do for You"

Return to the 2008 Press Release Index
Release No. 08-015

February 14, 2008
FEDERAL AUTHORITIES ANNOUNCE AIRPORT SECURITY SWEEP
The owner of a private prisoner transportation company was taken into custody this morning on federal charges of conspiracy and attempting to bring a handgun onto a commercial airplane at Los Angeles International Airport.
The arrest of the president of Court Services, Inc. highlights a Federal Bureau of Investigation airport security initiative that has led to four criminal cases being filed in recent months. The initiative seeks to identify and criminally prosecute individuals who threaten aircraft security by, among other things, bringing firearms onto airplanes.
Eric Scott Kindley, 39, of Moreno Valley, surrendered himself this morning to federal authorities. Kindley, the president of Riverside-based Court Services, and his employee, Gary Douglas Garratt, 54, of Mountain View, were indicted last Friday by a federal grand jury in Los Angeles. The indictment alleges that Kindley instructed Garratt to transport a prisoner from Phoenix to Honolulu. When advised by the airline that two armed law enforcement officers were needed to transport a prisoner on a flight of more than four hours, Kindley instructed Garratt to drive the prisoner to LAX and to fly from there. On March 15, 2007, Garratt and another Court Services employee went to LAX with the prisoner and were again advised that two armed law enforcement officers were needed to transfer the prisoner. That evening, Kindley gave Garratt a 9mm handgun that was not registered to either Kindley or Garratt. The following morning, Garratt attempted to board the aircraft with the handgun. Garratt is not a sworn law enforcement officer, and he had not completed the training required for law enforcement officers who fly armed.
Kindley is expected to make his initial appearance this afternoon in United States District Court in Los Angeles. Garratt was initially charged last year, and he was arrested in the Bay Area in late November. Garratt has agreed to appear in court again next Tuesday, at which time both he and Kindley are expected to be arraigned on the indictment. If convicted of the two charges in the indictment, both men would face statutory maximum sentences of 20 years in federal prison.

18th of Mar, 2009

Well Sally. You seem to tout the LAX matter as if someone was actually guility of a crime. But they are not. Here ya go to read for yourself. Get a life.

Employee allowed to carry gun on plane, says jury
10:00 PM PDT on Monday, June 16, 2008
By SONJA BJELLAND
The Press-Enterprise
The former president of a Riverside-based prisoner transportation company was acquitted of trying to have his employee carry a gun onto a plane.
A federal jury Thursday in Los Angeles found Eric Scott Kindley of Moreno Valley and Gary Douglas Garratt of Mountain View not guilty of conspiring and attempting to take a firearm on an aircraft, said Thom Mrozek, U.S. Attorney's Office spokesman.
Kindley's attorney, Charles Mullis, said the federal statute had never been enforced and conflicts with airline requirements.
He described the case as a Catch-22 because Kindley was doing a job paid for by a state government that federal officials said was not legal.
Hawaii hired Kindley's company, Court Services Inc., to deliver a prisoner housed in Arizona. Kindley hired Garratt to take a prisoner from Arizona to Hawaii. About 2, 000 Hawaiian prisoners are held on the mainland and occasionally some must go to Hawaii on commercial airlines, Mullis said.
The arrests in February were part of a sweep focusing on airport security and passengers attempting to take guns on planes.
Kindley's company had transferred prisoners between Hawaii and the mainland 11 times before without issue, Mullis said.
In March 2007, Garratt and a second employee went to Los Angeles International Airport with a prisoner. Kindley had provided them a 9mm handgun and a letter stating his agents were permitted to carry guns, according to court records.
Airline regulations require two armed guards to transport prisoners on flights longer than four hours, Mullis said.
The other employee was not charged because she did not have a gun, the records stated.
The federal indictment alleged Kindley's employees were not registered peace officers and therefore not allowed to carry guns.
The trial started June 10 and the jury returned after about two hours of deliberations, Mullis said.
"The jury decided to use common sense because they were just two people doing their job, " Mullis said.
Reach Sonja Bjelland at 951-368-9642 or sbjelland@PE.com