Prisma Dental / amazing dental experience

Costa Rica, Costa Rica

My experiences have been quite the opposite -for my numerous visits to this Clinic, and I will recount these:

A Great Visit-Again!
Professionalism- "with a large portion of TLC -added!!! This was my second visit this year, and I really want to share my very positive experiences with others who are perhaps looking for a dental service that has been dedicated to high level of professionalism and an equally high quality of care.
What I experienced, each and every time, (talk about consistency) Whether, I am sitting in the waiting room, a front desk personnel is always ready to meet my needs, or if I am sitting in "the chair, " the doctor makes me feel- that my questions are important. I have found that the team-spirit of these specialists, have been consistently attentive and it seemed that they have as their highest priority- to spend their time in caring for "us" patients- which in my experience in many other offices-is not present.
From the moment you sit down in the Waiting room to the time you leave, you can feel the high energy of this office. And of course I will be back once a year and - I know that I can count on being treated with the highest of professional care, as before, by the Doctors and their equally professional team.
Thank you for reading through my experiences on the Posted page, as very often the views differ-and it would be a shame to not see the otherside-

Ed