Priority Service Commercial Brokeragerefund my money aed 15000/-

Hi my name is Anagha, i paid 15000 aed to priority service for the tours and travel packages and they promised that it is a lifelong card and we can use their service at any time by sending emails request. Unfortunately, we used only once around 2016 and after that no response and not responding to any emails or calls. Our concern is we do not want their service and requesting to refund our money. Otherwise, we have to take this to uae police for further actions.

An
Jun 04, 2018

Comments

• Je
      Jul 21, 2018

Hi I am from Dubai and facing same. let me know if you want go to police together and put joint complaint
    [protected]@Gmail.com

• Vi
      14h ago

@Jeet555 i lost AED 18, 000/- Dubai i tried to book a case in 2016 but they refused to take complain so fraudster have a good time

• Ca
      Jul 29, 2018

Hi, I have recently used the services of Priority & I was informed that they will refund my money I have spent on the trip in 21 working days. I have submitted my bills but there has been no response from them on the refund. My number is [protected]. I want to opt out of the service & want my refund as it is difficult to reach them for anything. Want to make a joint complaint.

• Na
      Jul 29, 2018

@CarSav I have also been fooled by this company I have paid a huge amount and did not avail of any services .My number is [protected]. please call me so that we can make a joint complain

Jul 29, 2018

Guys, Iam going to police station tomorrow. Let me see what they can do. Though i am sure the owner would have by now left country :(
    [protected]

• Fb
      Sep 18, 2018

Jeet did Dubai police help with anything?

• Fb
      Sep 18, 2018

We can all go to Gulf news and Khaleej Times with our documents of proof and ask them to do something for us. Also we can ask why police not aware of such fraud activity if they cannot help the victims. My number [protected] if anybody interested

• Ni
      Jan 14, 2019

@FBIspy Hi, I have also been fooled by this company. In December 2015 I had paid AED 16000 for ten years policy and after that it is difficult to reach them for anything...I called the sales person and their manager too but no response...my number [protected]

May 28, 2019

@Nilofar Shaikh Hi I am also the victim of the same company
    in UAE so please contact me if further any action we are taking against this fraud priority services people
    - Mahesh
    [protected]

Sep 18, 2018

Hi everyone, no the police didnt do anything infact their office is near by still. They advised to go court :/ i like your newspaper idea, i am with you. There are two people who are in touch with same issue with me.

• Va
      Mar 23, 2019

Please add me in group as im also victim vandana [protected]

• Ck
      May 14, 2019

Please add me also number is [protected], I am also victim

Aug 10, 2019

Please add me in group as i m also victim Anil [protected]

Aug 22, 2019

recently I got call from them asking to join by paying 5000. unlimted service for 10 years it seems.

what is ur suggestion .