Priority Service Commercial Brokerage / priority service

1 dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

My Name is Baby Madhu and membership no. PSDXB 101099. I call many times but no response. No response since last six months. I need money return. I don't want continue the service. My opinion priority international commercial brokerage is fake company. we need to aware the people to loss the money.

Please consider this is serious.

Regards
Baby Madhu.

• Updated by Babymadhu, May 24, 2018

If we will make group and is possible to take against them.

Regards
    Babymadhu
    0502030079

Ba
Jan 16, 2018

Comments

• Ra
      12th of Feb, 2018

Please provide your mobile number all the effected members should get together and take some action against it
    my number is 0563615606. My name is Raghu

• Ah
      19th of Feb, 2018

@Raghu Ingle YOU ARE SO BUSY PERSON.. EVERYTIME I CALL YOU ASK ME TO CALL SOME OTHER TIME.
    YOU YOURSELF DONT SEEM TO BE SERIOUS TO TAKE ANY ACTION...
    YES DEFINITELY PEOPLE SHOULD UNITE TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEM...
    THIS IS DUBAI AFTERALL ... HOW CAN THEY CHEAT
    AHSAN(055-5687369)

• Sh
      1st of May, 2018

@Raghu Ingle We also paid 15k - My name is Praveen 0506456124

• Ba
      11th of May, 2018

@Shyma P My mobile no. is 0502030079. I am ready we need to take action against them. I am serious to take action.

24th of May, 2018

@Raghu Ingle We also want to give complaint.
    Anand -05-7596749

@Divya Anand Anand 050-7596749
    We need to give complaint

1st of Jul, 2018

@Raghu Ingle Yeah we have to unite together to do something plzz contact me in 0501276364

• Ri
      5th of Jul, 2018

@Raghu Ingle I am ready we need to take action against them. I am serious to take action. my Cell No. 050 7795063 .could you please share your contact details for me to add you in the whatsapp group.

My name is Abdul Qadir, Membership No. PSDXB-101011

• Ri
      5th of Jul, 2018

@Raghu Ingle My number is 0507795063 My name is Abdul Qadir

• Ni
      9th of Jul, 2018

@Raghu Ingle Hi Raghu my name is Nilesh Shetty this people have cheated me as well for 13, 500/- Aed.

19th of Feb, 2018

Dear All, make a group on face book if you all support we can go together to police to get the refund...Anand Shyam (0569236262) Please we need to make joint effort to get our hard earned money from this fraudster company. Please give me a missed call I will also create a whatsapp group to join hands and act against them.

• Ca
      26th of Feb, 2018

Dear All, I booked a travel package with Priority services in 2015 & already traveled once with them in 2015. I did have a great experience then. I am planning on a holiday soon & will be getting in touch with them again.

24th of May, 2018

Hi all, I had joined their membership in 2015. Once we had been to a hotel here in UAE itself . But now when we asked for a booking they are saying their portal is under renovation and to pay the bills and submit for refund which will be paid after 30 days. No one is picking the phone and even the office phone is not working. We are all cheated and we need to get back our hard earned money. We should unite together and file a complaint. Anand (050-7596749)

• Am
      1st of Jul, 2018

@Divya Anand Hi All,
    I have also been cheated by them in Dubai, i found that their trade license have already expired in April 2018 and they have not renewed the same. It explains why they kept postponing everything until this time. Have any one of you been successful in filing a legal complaint or taking any action? We will join hands and file a complaint in Dubai.
    Let me know if you guys are together..BR, Amit

2nd of Jul, 2018

@AmitAgrawal Hi Amit,

could you please share your contact details for me to add you in the whatsapp group, which I have just initiated.

• Am
      12th of Jul, 2018

@Manish Priority Dear Manish, KIndly add me in the group. Contact - 0529743871

• Ha
      12th of Jul, 2018

@AmitAgrawal I am ready to join the group to take action against this fraud company. Pl. include me if there is any group formed. My contact no. is 0561013102 & e-mail is hps_sodhi1@hotmail.com

• Ra
      29th of Jul, 2018

@Manish Priority add mee too 0552427869

• Ca
      29th of Jul, 2018

Hi all, Please include me in the group. I have been cheated by Priority services. I was promise a refund of my bills but there has been no response from them. My number is 0556115171 - carol

• Ba
      28th of Aug, 2018

Hi all, Please include me in the group. I have been cheated by Priority services.I am ready to join the group to take action against this fraud company. Pl. include me if there is any group formed. My contact no. is 0501715827 & e-mail : bnpangi@yahoo.com

24th of Sep, 2018