Priority Service Commercial Brokerage / membership for holiday package

Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

This is very unorganized, irresponsible, ill-managed company which focuses only on making money and nothing else. Customer satisfaction is of least priority for them. The way their executives behave before and after enrolling for the so called membership plans is completely contradictory. They don't even show minimum courtesy and will not honor your valuable time and efforts.
I personally suffered alot and bear a huge loss because of them. Sincere advice would be to avoid it by all means.

Ps
Jun 18, 2017

Comments

• Tu
      Oct 24, 2017

I want to complaint against these people. how to approach. please anyone guide me.

Feb 19, 2018

Dear All, Join hands and as a group we will lodge complaint and try to get our money back... Send me your number and name ---- Anand Shyam 0569236262

Jun 19, 2018

@Anand Shyam Lets us all plan to meet and decide accordingly.

Feb 27, 2018

Even I’m in this situation... I’m ready to join to complaint against them 0501537382

Jun 19, 2018

@Sabivarghese @Sabivarghese Lets us all plan to meet and decide accordingly.

Feb 28, 2018

Hi guys, i would also like to search the possibility to get refund from this fraud company. please add me as well, number is 0558472260.

• Ro
      Mar 12, 2018

I am facing the similar situation. Priority service is providing pathethic service to the customers, I am ready to join and complain against them.
    Muriel- 0566035695

• Hi
      Jun 19, 2018

I am facing the similar situation. I am ready to join and complain against them.
    Margaret 0505566149

Jun 19, 2018

Like everyone I too am on the same boat. I have reached out to different government officials in Dubai, but the shameless Priority Management is still not bothered to settle the dispute. Finally, I have a formal advise to go ahead with the Police Case registration or a case registration at Dubai Courts. If we all can come together, we can all cumulatively register a case at Dubai Courts against Priority. For any further discussions, you can mail me on [protected]@hotmail.com with subject line Priority Services Dubai, from there we can decide the way forward.

• Am
      Jun 22, 2018

Hi...This is Amit...I will be also interested to join all of you as they have also cheated me. Please get in touch with [protected]@gmail.com.

Jul 23, 2018