Priority Service Commercial Brokeragehotel booking for members

R Nov 20, 2017 Review updated:

Your Dubai branch is very unorganized, irresponsible, ill-managed company. Customer satisfaction is of least priority for them. The way your executive Mr Chandrasekhar behave with me is very unprofessional.
For my trip to Dehradun on 21/11/2017, I submit the request on 23/10/2017. Even after chasing Chandrashekhar till 20/11/2017, I didn't got any response from their end. After which I booked the hotel on my own paying a huge amount.
I sent numerous approx 25-30 mails for the same, on which Chandrashekhar said that I have don't work so I keep sending mails.
Even from your Customer Care no one bother to response the emails.
I think I got duped by your organisation and lost my money with nothing.
I hope any one will take some action.
If any one have some courtesy, please reply to me on [protected]@hotmail.com

Comments

• U
      Nov 24, 2017

They are fraud. Now they are not receiving any call
    I have lost my money and now I dont know what to do.

• C
      Nov 26, 2017

@UKK HI i lost my money as well, my no is [protected] if you can get in touch with me will be great,

• K
      Nov 24, 2017

I am krishnan here. I also thought like this before. I was not getting any response from them. But from recent days, PRIORITY SERVICES improving their services, and listening to members. Recently, new customer service number [protected] is the number working properly and taking all issues and solving at the possible earliest. I made booking at BURRACUDA RESORTS and they provided very good stay and i was very much happy. NO PAYMENT ISSUES with hotels also. I appreciate well and i expect the same services in future. Now they are very much patient and polite towards me. And emails also prompt response.

My attendant was Mr Chandrasekhar. He dealt nicely. I am very much happy. Wish you all the success to PRIORITY SERVICES DUBAI.

• A
      Feb 19, 2018

@krantikumarsgp Hi Today Chandrshekhar said he is not working with Priority and the above number is no more associated with company. It's fraud company.

• C
      Feb 26, 2018

Hi all, Did anyone recently contact Priority services?

• S
      Feb 27, 2018

Did anyone got any money back ... please contact me
    [protected]... want to know the procedure to file a case

• A
      Mar 12, 2018

Hi all, Did anyone recently contact Priority services?

if yes, let me please [protected]

• S
      Mar 14, 2018

Is there anyway we can register complaint with Dubai Chamber of Commerce regarding this fraud company and their services?