Priority Service Commercial Brokerage

Posted: Nov 20, 2017 by

hotel booking for members

Your Dubai branch is very unorganized, irresponsible, ill-managed company. Customer satisfaction is of least priority for them. The way your executive Mr Chandrasekhar behave with me is very unprofessional.
For my trip to Dehradun on 21/11/2017, I submit the request on 23/10/2017. Even after chasing Chandrashekhar till 20/11/2017, I didn't got any response from their end. After which I booked the hotel on my own paying a huge amount.
I sent numerous approx 25-30 mails for the same, on which Chandrashekhar said that I have don't work so I keep sending mails.
Even from your Customer Care no one bother to response the emails.
I think I got duped by your organisation and lost my money with nothing.
I hope any one will take some action.
If any one have some courtesy, please reply to me on rajshilp@hotmail.com
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United Arab Emirates Complaint category Travel Agencies

Comments

A  24th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
They are fraud. Now they are not receiving any call
I have lost my money and now I dont know what to do.
N  26th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@UKK HI i lost my money as well, my no is 0503535266 if you can get in touch with me will be great,
N  24th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I am krishnan here. I also thought like this before. I was not getting any response from them. But from recent days, PRIORITY SERVICES improving their services, and listening to members. Recently, new customer service number 0562093136 is the number working properly and taking all issues and solving at the possible earliest. I made booking at BURRACUDA RESORTS and they provided very good stay and i was very much happy. NO PAYMENT ISSUES with hotels also. I appreciate well and i expect the same services in future. Now they are very much patient and polite towards me. And emails also prompt response.

My attendant was Mr Chandrasekhar. He dealt nicely. I am very much happy. Wish you all the success to PRIORITY SERVICES DUBAI.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

Priority Service Commercial Brokerage Logo Priority Service Commercial Brokerage
Customer Care Service