Priority Service Commercial Brokerage / holiday package for 10 year duration 7 days /year

1 DUBAI, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

We are tried to call the Dubai local number for several days.Since there was no Answer yesterday I thought they must have shifted office and may be there will be some information at their office. and went to the office In Prime medical center building.Office number 102 is locked and there is no sign of any notice or any indication.while checking in the net I found they are duped so many people like me.

Hi
Jun 19, 2018

Comments

• Ha
      12th of Jul, 2018

I also went to their office and found closed. If you got any information, pl. share. hps_sodhi1@hotmail.com. We need to lodge a complaint against this company. 0561013102

21st of Jul, 2018

Hi guys, I invested the same and found about it when I went to gym and they said no more membership :/

21st of Jul, 2018

Just to add I am also from Dubai.
    Will going to police help, does anyone want to make a joint complain.

27th of Jul, 2018

@Jeet555 Yes we are based in al ain i am ready to file an complaint my number is 0507308875

28th of Jul, 2018

Did anyone officially compliant to Dubai police? What was the update?

29th of Jul, 2018

I will also join
    0552427869 is my number

31st of Jul, 2018

Hi all, I went to police yesterday. They are not going to help. They have advised to go to court and also report to Dubai Economic dept. I did go to Eco office but it was closed. This one is the main branch near clock tower. Is anyone aware of court process? Btw i did try Priority office in Deira, the office is closed and when checked with wathman he said the same, they ran away :*(

• Ni
      27th of Aug, 2018

This is with regards to the receiving our money which was given to them last year in July and we have not received any positive services from them, so planned to cancel which we did but our money of 15k/AED was taken from us. While on cancellation they gave in a post dated cheque to which they promised to pay the full amount, but this did not happen. There have been to many manager's that we have spoken to, but lately there seems to be no one and had called this number 0562093136 and a person answered the phone saying this is a new company and was laughing over the call. This is so unprofessional. I hope to receive back our money, for which we all have been misused by this company.
    Regards,
    Miranda

• Pr
      1st of Sep, 2018

I had paid 9K AED. I also tried locating them. There was a person called Manoj Khatri, Sagar Lohre who are in Dubai only but with different companies. Can we lodge a complaint. My No is 0505853903

1st of Sep, 2018

Guys, Police is not going to help. Only option is cout, but that too wont help if the owner has left. Dubai economics dept we can go and blacklist, I didnt get time but will check. Maybe getting our complaint on newspaper might help??

• Fb
      18th of Sep, 2018

We can all go to Gulf news and Khaleej Times with our documents of proof and ask them to do something for us. Also we can ask why police not aware of such fraud activity if they cannot help the victims. My number 0506576859 if anybody interested

• Uk
      23rd of Sep, 2018

We have to catch them in India

• Qi
      3rd of Oct, 2018

I am also a victim and paid more than 10K AED in Dubai office .

I suggest we should go to police for a joint complaint as individual complain will not be so effective .

Someone need to create Whatsup group and add all for faster communication.

My Contact is 0564741873.

5th of Oct, 2018

Anyone has any update against this company. Any idea how to get refund from them.

• Su
      16th of Oct, 2018

I am also cheated by this company and paid 8k AED. Please advice me too if anybody have any kind of information to retrieve the money from these cheaters.
    My contact no 0563391909.

24th of Oct, 2018

I also paid AED 8K. Please let us know if anyone has information on how to retrieve this money.
    My contact no. is 0557495673