Priority Pay Payroll / Priority Pay Payroll is The best company in the USA, My Complaint is that there are not more like them

usausa, United States Review updated:
1.25
Phone: 123456 7890

We are in love with Priority Pay Payroll: They are the best. Customer Service is excellent, prompt, and friendly We had just left Paychex with a sour stomach and thought we would get more of the same. Before Paychex we had ADP.. We complain that they were not as nice as Priority Pay Payroll Thanks for the site. Thanks Priority Pay Payroll.

More Priority Pay Payroll Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Fr
  16th of Feb, 2009
I was a client for three months. I would submit salaries and priority pay would change these amounts to whatever they felt they could afford. Numberous times the gross salary was not the same as what we had submitted. This is fraud. you cant just send whatever you want. You send what your told.
This company is a fraud.

Nw
  10th of Aug, 2009
File Form 3949-A with the IRS at www.irs.gov. We did!
Go
  28th of Aug, 2009
I was a customer with Priority Pay Payroll 2 years back and they didn’t handle my payroll process in proper way. I was with Priority Pay Payroll for just one year and there were almost 5 notice from IRS. And 2 months back I got another IRS notice where they filled the 941 with incorrect information. When I try contact Priority Pay Payroll they ask to send me the copy of the IRS notice to them and till now there were no reply to IRS or to me. I am not even getting any reply from the Priority Pay Payroll. I called several time over phone and also send several emails and no response from Priority Pay Payroll. Please beware of them. Very poor customer service with not even reply back with proper response. BEWARE OF this company.
FRAUD. no customer service.
Sr
  16th of Dec, 2009
FRAUD! They did not file my 941 and state taxes and we are receiving IRS notices every month. Repeated request asking them to pay is futile. I am about to sue them.
Mh
  23rd of Dec, 2009
I don't care how many billboards and radio ad's Jerry Carter has..his payroll service is awful. We like many switched to them from ADP in 2007 to lower costs. What a mistake! We have received constant notices from the Feds about late filing or incorrect filing of our 941's as well as from the state of NJ for non-filing of our state payroll tax returns.

Then they don't respond after you notify them of this mess. We went ahead and paid the back taxes, interest and penalties just to get the Feds and trenton off our back. We are about to sue Priority pay to recoup... good luck.
Wi
  18th of Feb, 2010
First Priority Pay and Jerry Carter also fraudulently removed money from our account, falsified documents and never paid our federal or state taxes. We would like to join any others already suing or willing to sue First Priority Pay and Jerry Carter. Keep in mind we can sue Jerry personally, as this case involves fraud. Jerry is a self proclaimed millionaire.
Vi
  25th of Feb, 2010
Priority Pay Payroll is a big fraud. Priority Pay Payroll withdrew more payroll taxes then they need to pay to IRS for my payroll. I have only one payroll a month and in last six months of 2009 they withdrew $ 1400 additonal from my bank a/c. They do not want to take resposnibility saying it was not us it was our business partner CTS - CERIDIAN TAX SERVICES. I have asked them it to explain it to me multiple times. They do NOT reply to my emails or retrun my phone calls or refund my money or no explanation to anything. IT'S SIMPLY A FRAUD COMPANY. i have filed complains to NJ Attorney General's office and BBB today.
Im
  23rd of Mar, 2010
We too are having the same problems with this HORRIBLE company! 2nd and 4th Quarter taxes were removed from our acccount, but never paid nor filed with the IRS. We too would like to join in and file a lawsuit.
Fp
  24th of Mar, 2010

Fp
  25th of Mar, 2010
Hello,

Our company also got scammed by First Priority Pay Payroll. I want to gather as many customers as possible and hopefully all of us can file a class action lawsuit against FPP.

Please email me your contact information to:

fppscam@hotmail.com

Let us all work together to get back what is rightfully ours.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Elaine
  30th of Mar, 2010
We too have been scammed by First Priority Pay and Jerry Carter ... does anyone know whether FPP is licensed in any way? (i.e., by the State of New Jersey) ... there may be recourse against an bond holder or a liability insurance for FPP.
An
  6th of Apr, 2010

Jerry Carter is a lying peice of ###, but even worse, check out the link above.