Priority Moving And StorageRip off

1 Review updated:

I hired a local moving company in DeLand Florida to move me to Anchorage, Alaska. He gave me a quote and told me that the international mover (continental Van Lines) was requiring payment upfront (Continental confirmed this). I gave him $2327.50 on March of 09, the remainder $2327.50 was given to him on the day he picked up my stuff, May 6. He has no communication with me since this date. I have left him numerous voice mail, no return calls.

He finally sent a check to Continental Van Lines on May 28, 2009, this check has bounced. He is now getting away with stealing $4655 as well as my entire household. This guy will pretend he is a church going Christian and tell you stories about how people have ripped him off, I believe he did so to gain my trust, don't fall for it like I did. I trully hope people read this so this guy wont rip off another trusting person.

Da

Comments

•   Jun 25, 2009

Dear Dana, our company name is Priority Moving and we are located in San Diego, CA. We are NOT affiliated in any way with Priority Moving in Florida, the company that you complained about. However, you did post OUR website www.prioritymoving.com as the website for the Florida company. I would really appreciate if you would change that. I could not find a website for the Florida company. I am sorry about your situation in Florida but we had nothing to do with it and wish you the best in getting it resolved.

Aug 13, 2009

Lisa, please let me contact you as Priority moving from Deland, who are now moving to Daytona, have had $15, 135.00 out of me, and luckily, I still have my household goods. It was my fault that I cancelled the day before the crate came, but he said that to postpone would not be a problem. I am meant to be moving back to England on September 22nd, and do not want him to touch my goods if they will not be delivered. I also want to know if you sought legal advise or are taking this any further, as I plan to. Mrs Lewis

Oct 13, 2009
    Priority Moving - Stole my money
    Priority Moving/International Movers
    Nova Road,
    Daytona Beach
    Florida

This removal company is run by ANDREW TURPENNING and his girlfriend CHRISSIE. They gave me an estimate for my goods, then upped it for insurance purposes. They sent my goods and they have been held in storage in England because they did not pay International Movers the $7, 100.00 they owed so now on top of my $15k, I have to pay the extra $7, 100.00 so my initial estimate of $14k has turned into $22, 000.00. These people scam everyone, he is a man of god and they seem really nice and friendly, DO NOT TRUST THEM, THEY ARE GOOD WITH WORDS.

• Km
      Nov 04, 2009

yes this person Andrew Turpenning is the "owner" . he has posed as a bussiness person for quite a while and has looked to many people for help financing his company and taken not only bussiness owners but customers money and dissappeared, He has also done business under Andrews Moving and Storage and moves his business just a small distance away and changes his name and acts like he is brand new. He has taken my credit card number without permission and charged it out with business charges and used it to rent a work truck . He does not own any part of his business, he rents everything. He has recently merged with yet another unsuspecting business partner ABCO out of the Daytona Port orange area. I sincerely hope you can get this situation corrected, but sad to say He has owed me over $6000. for over a year with a legal note that was signed in front of witnesses saying he will pay in 30 days. Good luck in your resolution.

• Th
      Dec 04, 2009

FISRT OF ALL KELLY HOLTZ, IS WRITING ABOUT ANDREW, THINGS THAT ARE TRUE, SHE'S SIMPLY MAD AT THE FACT THAT ANDREW DID NOT WANT TO CONTINUE IN THE RELATIONSHIP WITH HER ANY FURTHER, NEVER DID HE EVER MISS USE HER CREDIT CARD, OR STEAL $6000 DOLLARS FROM HER OR HER FAMILY SO TELL THE TRUTH (KELLY HOLTZ)...

• Rj
      Dec 09, 2009

I know him and he is a Christian and he has been my friend for a long time. he is devout Christian. He would not bother anyone or cheat anyone. Anyone who says different is lying through there teeth.

Dec 14, 2009

MRS, LEWIS. IT'S SAD THAT YOU ARE MAKING THESE ACCUSATIONS A BOUT ANDREW, ISN'T IT TRUE THAT YOU WANTED TO SLEEP WITH ANDREW AND HE TOLD YOU NO WAY, SO THEN YOU DECIDED TO SLEEP WITH HIS BROTHER, AND THAT IS WHEN THINGS WENT BAD BETWEEN YOU AND ANDREW, AND NOT TO SAY SAY THE LEAST YOU ARE MARRIED!!BUT THAT DID NOT STOP YOU FROM SLEEPING OR TRYING TO SLEEP WITH ANDREW'S OTHER BROTHER, AND YOU BECAME VERY UPSET WHEN THAT BROTHER TURNED YOU DOWN!!!SO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT IT ALL, IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MOVING SERVICE HE PROVIDED FOR YOU IT'S MORE ABOUT HIM AND AT LEAST ONE BROTHER DID NOT WANT TO SLEEP WITH YOU...AND THAT'S THE(TRUTH)...SO YOU ARE WRONG

Jan 02, 2010

MR LEWIS,
    ARE WE RELATED? YOU SEEM TO ASSUME RATHER A LOT. THE REASON FOR THIS WEB SITE IS FOR COMPLAINTS NOT FOR A RUN DOWN OF ONES LOVE LIFE.
    I HAVE PERSUED THE THEFT BY FRAUD THAT ANDREW TURPENNING ENFORCED UPON ME. I AM AWAITING FOR THE STATE ATTORNEY TO ARREST ANDREW TURPENNING FOR THEFT BY FRAUD AFTER THE EVIDENCE THAT BOTH MY LAWYER AND MYSELF SUPPLIED. I HAVE ASSURED EVERYONE CONCERNED THAT I WILL TRAVEL BACK FROM ENGLAND TO APPEAR IN COURT. ALL YOUR COMMENTS SEEM TO PROVE IS THAT EVERYONE SEEMS TO HAVE A CRUSH ON ANDRFEW TURPENNING, NOT ABOUT THE INNOCENT, HONEST PEOPLE AND CHILDREN THAT HE STEALS FROM. I HAVE WRITTEN ON THIS SITE, AS HAS DANA, TO HOPEFULLY NOT LET OTHER PEOPLE BE TAKEN IN BY HIS INNOCENT ACT AND HIS BELIEF IN GOD. GOD WILL DECIDE THE OUTCOME FOR ANDREW AND HIS WRONG DOINGS. HE STILL HAS THE OUTSTANDING BILL FOR MY GOODS WHICH I WILL GET BACK THROUGH THE HONEST LEGAL WAY. PEOPLE BEWARE...ANDREW AND CHRISSIE ARE REAL BAD NEWS.
    DANA, I AM TAKEN LEGAL ACTION ON THIS MATTER PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO CONTACT YOU.
    ADELE LEWIS

Jan 23, 2010

mrs, Lewis, why are you still talking about this matter, you have your belongongs, this matter is between the company and priority moving &storage now, it seems like your still trying to persue something that hsa nothing to do with you...

Jan 27, 2010

mrs lewis,
    you no as well as i that andrew is a coward and writes in third person!!! this is chrisie !!!
    i have not lived with andrew since about 4 months ago.. mrs lewis i was just as screwed as you in so many different ways!! i am a single mom of three and trying to dig myself out of debit that andrew put me in!!! i am sure andrew is off to his next victim and i would never say a bad word about you!!! your an awesome mom and your kids are amazing... when i realized everything that was going on.. it took me a while to save and plan and get saflly out !! every word that comes out of that mans mouth is a lie!!! he cant even respond to his own actions... he now uses the internet to meet women... make them believe he is god fearing loving christian man and that he has a successful business then comes ... the lies !! he gets thousands of dollars ... if you can get out fast your one of the lucky ones! two of the women on this rip off page met andrew on-line i am one of them!!!

Mar 02, 2010

Andrew is the biggest thief on this planet. He is the reason moving companies have such a bad reputation. He uses God's name to his advantage. Its his way of gainning trust so that the customer can give him a cash deposit. The thief was just arrested in Daytona for writting bad checks. All he does lately is move away from the problems he created in whatever town he is trying to be a mover in. I think he is in Orlando now. Be very careful about this crook!!

• Ky
      Mar 09, 2010

Priority Moving in San Diego certainly is terrible, they do steal people's property. They stole my electronic equipments, among which was a 500 dollar camera. Thieves...

Mar 26, 2010

If anyone is interested in putting a stop to Andrew Turpenning and his moving/thieving company, my files have been summoned by the state attorneys office. I will be persuing this in every way possible. Please let me know, the more the merrier so to speak.
    Adele Lewis

• Fl
      Apr 12, 2010

Ok somebody tell me who this guy is.. It's real important to me at this time.. What has he done and how long ago are these charges against him..

Apr 12, 2010

it's pretty sad when people have to come on this site, and tell noting but lies about this guy stop the B.S and make it righteous, you Adele Lewis, should really stop your ###, you got your stuff so you have noting, to complain about at all, you were having sex with his Brother, And tried to have sex with his other Brother, and he turned you down, so you tried Andrew, And he couldn't stomach you, so you started to sleep with this homeless guy, and are trying to give Andrew a bad name, WOW...be a lady, AND STAY IN YOUR COUNTRY...cause your friends you thought you had over here couldn't wait for you leave from what i was told.AND as for you Chrissie, by you putting something on this site said a lot about what and who you are, you got caught for trying to rob and 77year old man And your trying to put that on Andrew, And you have your fifteen year old child writing something as well, say your a good mom, well you can probably ask anyone and they will not say your a good mom, you let your kids do drugs you have sex with their friends, you do not no who the father is of the baby that you are carrying, your mad at the fact that Andrew did not want a relationship with you any more, so you started talking to one of his so called friends, real good mom you are the Labracque ...or Snider FAMILY...JON123

Apr 21, 2010

Andrew J. Turpenning, Project Manager– Senior Partner

Mr. Turpenning is responsible for all relocation project planning, transportation operations, and operational cost analysis and project execution for Titan. He is a 12 year veteran of Relocation/ Moving
    and Storage industry. Mr. Turpenning is trained and certified in all types of relocation/ moving requirements and is a recognized expert on household goods packing, protection and loading. Mr.Turpenning is a member of the American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA) for over 10 years and is a Certified Master Loader. Mr. Turpenning has provided relocation services to several VIP clients in the NFL and Entertainment industry in Central Florida. He holds a BS degree in business management from Eastern Connecticut State College.

The Titan Relocation Logistics Story

Titan Relocation Logistics of Central Florida is one of the most trusted names in relocation services in and around Central Florida. At Titan, we believe in our founding principles of integrity, customer satisfaction, and old-fashioned hard work. We love what we do and our passion for relocation services is reflected in our attention to the smallest details and the care we give to each and every piece we move.

It is this passion for perfection that makes our customers consistently return to us when it is time for their next move. Titan believes in offering its customers a competitively priced and efficient move, with
    the goal of making every Titan customer a “customer for life”. Titan Relocations Logistics has provided relocation and storage solutions for Central Floridians for more than 10 years. Between our years of
    experience, our top-notch moving services and our state-of-the-art storage facilities, is not just a name to remember.

HERE IS ANDREWS NEW SCAM!!!

Apr 21, 2010

ANDREW J TURPENNING

Has moved to Casselberry fl, and now working with Titan unbelievable that he states he has a BS degree LOL if you go to their web site you will see his new phone number and a number where you can call the company.. Gene Vaughn happens to be a wonderful business man he met through his church that he is now conning and i will pray that Gene dosnt take the lose we all have !!! As far as the childish accusations of being a bad mom and you not wanting to be with me Mr turpenning I left you remember and not without the help of police because of your constant bulling and treats towards women.. so not only are you a thief you take advantage of women by stealing everything they have and threatening and intimadation. Andrew worse of all you are a con artist that tells the people you meet that you love god so much so you can gain our trust... One day you will come face to face with Jesus and he will tell you !! Andrew you used my father to rob.. in the night Andrew you used my father to steal money trust and faith in thy neighbors... so nothing that happens to you here andrew no jail time you may face will be worse than the day you will have to be judged for using god to rob in the night!

Apr 22, 2010

Andrew J Turpenning

TITAN RELOCATION

Apr 28, 2010

All these qualifications that Mr Turpenning seems to have are amazing, does his company have a licence or can these be proved, I dont thinks so, originals of course. Never the less, Andrew Turpenning is a thief. Yes I have 'my stuff' but having to pay twice is a problems to me. An original estimate of $14, 000 turnned into more like $26, 000. I will get my money back or justice will be served. My main question at present is it just women that seem to have a crush on Andrew or is it the men too? wow, he sounds more like a religious giagalo to me, lol. God is watching over all of us and will punish the bad. You got yours coming Mr Turpenning. How is your wonderful family, mother etc.????

• Fr
      May 08, 2010

Hey Andrew ... The ### called ... Apparently you did not suck hard enough ... And yeah ... unlike these guys up here, you did not rip me off. Not for the lack of trying, I simply did not let you.
    Lets see, in the short time i knew you ... Your brother was a crack addict ... You were producing kids or at least claiming they were yours like some messiah taking people to the promised land. And yeah ... the bloody preaching ... a tip pal ... don't preach with a blunt in one hand and 40 in the other. Makes a big dude like u look like a [censored]g dufus.
    You do have a BS degree ... U don't need me to spell that one out for you now ... do u.
    Now i know as you r reading this ... u r probably scratching those tick infested balls of yours ... thats called crabs andrew ...(u know u get them amongst other things from sleeping the ridgewood and OBT crack whores), wondering who in the world could this be. It shouldnt matter ... don't overload that testicle of a brain of yours ... when the time comes ... and its pretty close ... you will know ...

• Bi
      Jan 24, 2011

I actually worked for andrew at one point and time. All he ever wanted to do was talk about god, steroids, fighting and having sex with women. He was pretty two faced as I watched him not pay people for their hours that they worked or he would try to trade stuff out of his storage warehouse in Deland, which was his customers stuff, for peoples wages. I worked with him for about a month and every payday was a debate on who was getting paid cash and who was getting paid with customers stored items. I did a couple moves with him and all he did the whole time was talk on the phone until about a quarter of the truck was unloaded and then he wanted to hop on the truck and act like he was working. He is definetly not all that bright, but he is pretty convincing with playing the devout christian. He still owes me a check, but I let that go. Its funny that one time he even offered me a bottle of Deca (injectable steroid) instead of my check...lol

• Su
      Mar 02, 2011

I worked for the 2 faced loser also, and when I opted for a better job (that he told me about) so I could be home more with my family he went berzerk. broke into my house tried to assault me and my wife and robbed me of the paycheck money he just gave me an hour earlier!!! the guy is a piece of crap and he will burn in hell. he was in prison, claimed he was an enforcer for the mob in New York, and probably got his education in prison. I will see him again!!! And if he is reading this HE knows who I am. Don't you!!!

• Tr
      May 16, 2012
    Priority Moving And Storage - rip off, liar and thief
    andrew turpenning priority moving and storage
    Florida

I too am a victim of his lies, stealing and unethical business practices. He walked away with all the co tents of my 4bdrm / 3 bath home. He was arrested prior to being evicted from the building in Deland, FL was renting to store all of the pods. I allowed him to store my furniture for what should have been about a year and a half because he offered affordable climate controlled storage. He took all of my stuff in November 09 and I haven't seen my things or him since, other than Facebook. I paid him over $700 to move my stuff and $200 a month for over a year. He began to ignore my calls, not return calls to his business or cell phone. He stopped sending monthly statements. Ultimately walked away with everything I had. This has been devastating and I have yet to recover. I've gone through depression, behind my loss. It cause me major debt amongst other issues. I filed charges and police report. He's still doing business, i don't understand why he's not arrested and jailed yet. I'm in. Position now to seek legal advice and per sue him.

• Tr
      May 15, 2016

I was also a victim of his stealing. He took my entire 4 bedroom storage. Very valuable items and some very sentimental. He is the worst kind of man. A theif and liar! Karma is a beast.