Priority Direct Marketing / Will not refund as promised

1 154 S. Madison St., Ste. 200, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-404-2858

PDMI promised they could save me $2500. or more on my credit card debt by lowering my interest rates. They got one of my credit cards on the phone and immediately took out their fee of nearly $900 calling me and having me ok it. I was caught off guard and ok'ed it. Now that they cannot help me by lowering my interest rates, I asked for my refund and was told that they had helped me it would be all explained in a letter (which they could not tell me what it said). I told them that I did not need to be told to pay more on my credit cards, I only needed lower interest rates. The customer service representative would not even tell me the name of the owner. I did report them to the BBB in Washington and I am planning on calling the attorney general in Texas. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO YOU!

Comments

• En
      3rd of Nov, 2009

I have also been a victim of this fraudulent company and I don't know what to do at this point but sure am going to raise a storm...somehow. A whole big scam!!! $900 down the drain in this economy? No way. Any ideas let know please.

Ene