Priority Direct Marketing / Refund

1 154 S. Madison St. Ste.200Spokane, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-404-2858

I kept receive a call to lower my credit care (APR) annual percentage rate
of 28.35% on Discover card at that time I had a balance of $1, 830.88 and about (3) other credit care with all together total about $4000.00 in credit card debt. Poriority Direct was in insist! insist! insist! they could save me lost of money and 100% sure they could lower my (APR) after promising they could save me $2, 100.00 would cut my credit in half, minus $590.00 which they charged on my credit card. I was saving $1, 510.00 they convince me that I was going to pay the (APR) anyway and look at the $590.00 as part of the (APR) that would be saving. Priority Direct could not lower my (APR) on any of my cards and I ask for my Refund back and they agreed, but they lied and for (3) three month I have trying to get my refund. The $590.00 was was posted to my WaMu acct. on Jan. 14, 2009. I have call so many, many, many, times and they just keep lying, telling me ( Josh manager) and Jason, Elizabeth, Mary and now I was told the manager Marian will call me back, I though it was done, I'll call you back, and never call, just the same thing over and over for the last few months. I hope it is something you can do to help, because I am out of options, what can I do? can someone help? these people need to be stop! Please Help.

Comments

• Ex
      24th of Jun, 2009

There's nothing to be done. I was promised the same I too spoke with Manger's but it boils down to being a fradulent company taking poeple's money and putting you more into debt then helping you get out of it. They also have a NO CANCELLATION policy even though they have PROMISED to refund you your money if they can not lower your rates. Once you have signed the contract and sent it back, you have basically been taken.

18th of Mar, 2010

absolutely not, I spoke to the customer service agents and eventually was able to recieve a cancellation letter via mail. Once I sent it in, it took about one month and the charge was eventually refunded to my credit card. They did go to great lengths to try and get my rates down, but per "their" guarantee they had to give the money back. Try again, I know they were busy and took a few times to get through but it might be worth the time.