priority direct / illegal charge

1 2132 l don dodson-ste 100Bedford, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1877-354-5485

Priority Direct was not suppose to charge me, only if they could lower my interest rates on my credit cards which they were unable to do using a company called DMCC . DMCC informed me that I needed to contact Priority Direct to inform them they could not lower my interest rates, and even though all of this they charged me . I have since called them and e-mailed them and only once have they've called back and said ok they would refund me but, still haven't and now they dont return phone calls. I would like help with this illegal charge to my credit card. Thank You Ruby Cordero

Comments

Fr
  1st of Dec, 2008

I almost went for this until they asked from my expiration dae and security number. When I told them NO, they got a little bent out of shape. I asked the supervisor who got on the phone next what the company was and found this page on the internet. I told them i wasnt intrested and hung up.

Gl
  2nd of Apr, 2009
priority direct - FRAUD RIP OFF $990

I was told by Priority Direct that I would receive my package in 3-5 business days. It is now day 8 and I have not received anything. The withdrew the money out of my account 9 days ago.

Jo
  22nd of Apr, 2009
priority direct - Bait and switch
Texas

Watch out for this scam! I was told by this nice sweet girl, Kristen Kelly, that she could get the lowest rates available on my credit cards by negotiating with my credit card companies AND guaranteed me that she could get me at least $2500.00 in interest savings or I would be refunded my entire fee. Low and behold she only got 1 card to lower there rate of interest and only saved me $430.22 over 16 years. This took 2 months to accomplish. I was then sent a big packet in the mail telling me if I made bigger payments to my credit card companies I could pay them off in 4 years. Well no duh. I did not need to pay them to tell me that. When I asked about my refund I was disconnected, hung up on, put on indefinite hold and finally told I would be called back next week. When I finally was contacted by the customer service dept. they told me that by showing me how to pay off my cc in 4 years I would save well over the $2500.00. That was not what I was sold by the sweet little Kirsten. I am disputing this charge with my cc company. Wish me luck.

Un
  28th of Sep, 2009
priority direct - FRAUD RIP OFF $990
Priority Direct
Wisconsin

I also received a phone call last week promising me lower interest rates on my credit cards. My husband had his hours cut at work so I was looking for any relief to get out of debt quicker. They charged my card $990 and now I cannot even get a hold of anyone at the company. Gary Lindberg, ha ha, his voicemail box is full and no one calls me back or answers the phone. I too have been taken for a ride. How sad is it that they do this to people at times like these when things are so terrible in our country. They shouldnt do it EVER!!! I dont forsee a refund . . . I did call my credit card company and cancelled out the accnt and I am filing a dispute report. Dont know how far I will get with that, I just want my money back. I surely cannot afford another $990 dollard to pay back...