Prints and Stuffwill not ship order

1 Review updated:

I placed an order for two art prints on June 12, 2009 and it is now June 29th and have yet to receive them. I received an e mail stating package had been shipped but the USPS said it was only an e notification. I have contacted Prints and Stuff several times and get a vague email saying the USPS does not give information until the package is actually delivered. I received another response saying they would check PO but I have never heard anything. Their customer service says they ship within five days of order and that customer service is number one with them. They most certainly charged my cc within 24 hrs.

More Prints and Stuff Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Jt
      Jun 30, 2009

I have ordered from the company in the past and i never had a problem.

• 11
      Jul 01, 2009

I also placed an order from prinsandstuff.com on May 27, 2009 and as of July 1, 2009 have not received my print. I also tried to contact them using their "contact us" page and no reply. When I check on the status it says "processing" and has said that since May 30th. Can anyone suggest another way to get these people to send me my stuff!

• Wh
      Sep 28, 2009

Ditto my order. Ordered on 8-31, CC charged on 8-31, Contacted them, said order was shipped on 9-15, it's 9-28 and no shipment yet.

• Ri
      Oct 09, 2009

I also order from printsandstuff.com, and also have not received it.

I ordered on September 21st, and it is now October 9th. Supposedly it takes 5 business days. I have called this company every Friday since then (3 Fridays) and have never been able to get in contact with them. It is always a recording, and this week I tried calling much earlier.

In the messages I leave, all I ask is that they call me back to let me know what is going on, and they can't even do that. I have also asked them that if they cannot call me back, to refund me, as I no longer want anything to do with them. But, of course, they have not done that either.

The next step is to call my bank, and have them dispute this for me. This would be different if I hadn't been charged, but, of course printsandstuff.com took the money out right away.

these people are crook -- STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

• Do
      Oct 28, 2009

I would like to know what to do with this company Prints and Stuff. I placed an order with them on 10/8, it is now 10/28 and I have yet to receive my order. I have left 2 messages for them on their machine and they refuse to call me back. I am now told that they will check with the Post Office tomorrow and basically given the same run around as what I have just read. I am worried that these people have access to my credit card and would like to know if these people eventually gave the money back or delivered on the order. If anyone has any feedback. I am giving them until tomorrow then I am calling my bank and filing a report with the Better Business Bureau as well as with the Police. Just to let others know, I too have receieved an email from a James who had no I idea of what happened to my order and then a Jill, who also refused to give me a call back or a tracking number. I also called the local Police in Mahwah, NJ where Prints and Stuff is listed and they told me that as far as they know they do not exist. If anyone has any other info it would greatly be appreciated.

• Ny
      Nov 02, 2009

SAME THING...PAYMENT WAS TAKEN OCT 17, 2009;...ITS Nov 2nd, 2009 and have yet to receive anything..they will give you a bogus tracking # that USPS has but it is only e-notification...it doesnt mean ANYTHING..BUYER BEWAREEEEEEEEE...DO NOT BUY FROM THEM..ALL THE REVIEWS ARE THE SAME STORY BECUZ THIS IS A SCAM THAT IS REPEATED TO EVERYBODY WHO ORDERS FROM THEM. DO...NOT...BUY...FROM...THEM!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Dec 15, 2009

After not receiving my order I asked for a credit on my cc and they replied to that email requesting my cc number via email. No way am I going to do that.

• Sc
      Dec 22, 2009

Be careful with this vendor. I ordered two posters on 12/6/2009. My credit card was charged immediately. After patiently waiting until 12/17/2009 I e-mailed to ask where my order was. I did receive a reply saying that it had gone out via USPS. Sure enough, one 12/21/2009 one of the two posters showed up. There's no sign of the other poster. Mahwah, NJ is about 100 miles from my house, so USPS packages should only take 2 days to get here.

The location associated with this company, 115 Franklin Turnpike, Mahwah, NJ, is a shopping center. I have a feeling that the UPS Store (formerly Mailboxes, Etc.) has a post mailbox for this company. If I happen to find myself in Mahwah, I will certainly scout it out.

The domain registration for printsandstuff.com points to a Kathleen Lynch at 177 Main Street, Fort Lee, NJ 07024.

• Ed
      Jan 27, 2010

Wish I would have read these complaints before I fell into their trap. I ordered a poster on January 1. It's now Jan. 27 and nothing...sent three e-mails and got same standard reply as everyone else. Tried calling their "customer service" line, left message and never got a call back. If you are doing the wise thing and researching the company before ordering, I commend you on your wisdom. If you've already ordered and are dealing with their dishonest practices, I feel sorry for you. Please feel free to enter your complaint on any website you can. The word needs to get out.

• Co
      Feb 11, 2010

Because of their selection, free shipping, discounted prices and promotion of 25% off, I ordered $227 worth of prints on January 30th. It's now February 11th. I have emailed them twice to ask about my order. The first time they sent back a curt email stating "Don't worry, it's in the mail." The second time they stated it was mailed on the 8th. I have already started a dispute with my credit card company. Where else can I make a complaint?

• Jj
      Feb 25, 2010

I placed an order from them on December 4, 2009, and received confirmation my item was being shipped. I waited at least a couple of weeks and when I didn't get it I looked at my 'receipt'. I noticed that I had entered the wrong zip code. I immediately emailed them and 'James' replied indicating that it may take a few weeks for it to finally reach me or be returned to them. For a while there, 'James' was very responsive with the exception of the last email I sent on 1/29/09...he indicated he would check the postal system to see if it had been returned. I have not heard back from him at all and I have left a VM for them to call me back. Nothing! I even tried to be fair by letting them know that I would forego the s/h charges if they would just credit me back for the cost of the poster. Based on all these comments, I really doubt it was even sent out. I will be disputing it with my bank to get the charges back.

Mar 04, 2010

I am the original poster. I received one poster after telling them I was complaining. NEVER received the other poster. They would not respond to any contact. Scammers.

• Jj
      Mar 06, 2010

This is a positive update. After I posted my complaint 9 days ago about Prints and Stuff, I emailed the company again and told them that I had come across several complaints/reviews on-line. I indicated that I had doubts that my order was actually shipped based on what I had read and advised that they do the right thing and respond. I immediately received a response from a 'Brian' who was very apologetic. Brian worked to solve the problem and I ended up getting a full refund (and the notice came from James). I really appreciate that he was responsive and made every effort to 'do the right thing'. Thanks Brian AND James!

• Em
      Mar 09, 2010

Same story, ordered prints 2/25, was sent a shipping notification and tracking number 03/02. I have attempted to use USPS tracking which says electronic shipping info. received, but still nothing about the package being received. I will be contacting USPS today to get specifics on how their online tracking works and if the order has not been shipped I will call prints and stuff. I will give them 48 hours for the package to be in the post offices hands. Otherwise, I will be calling my credit card company. I ordered 5 small posters for my daughters room, thank god the total was only 35.00.
    On a side note the electronic shipping info states shipping from NY. not NJ.

Do not try and save a few dollars order from Allposters or Art.com I have always got my orders quickly, one time I received a poster with a few wrinkles they sent me a new one right away. I may have spent an extra $20, but at leasti would have something to show for it.

• Ju
      May 28, 2010

I ordered and paid for four prints way back on Jan 24 this year. After waiting patiently for several weeks we received an email from "James" apologising and saying US mail had damaged the consignment and that it was being reshipped. Continued waiting then ONE print (the cheapest!) turned up in April.
    I informed James of this and he said the others were posted at the same time and to let him know when they arrived.
    Well, I've been letting him know since then that they HAVEN'T arrived but not a word have I received in the way of a reply.
    James, Brian ..whoever - please restore my faith in you - this is the first time I've bought anyting on the Internet and I'm getting spooked by it . Julia Banks, Auckland, New Zealand
    Order yhst-[protected]

• St
      Jan 26, 2011

I ordered $52.45 worth of posters on 9/22/10 I got the order and tracking number. When I put it in it says the usps got the info but that was it. It never shows any other tracking or delivery of my items. Not only that but on 9/28/10 they charged my card for $524.50!!! I disputed it stating fraud... I call too - no answer or voice mail full. They never pick up the phone and I NEVER got an email back from them. hey also changed their number. I kept my olf print out and noticed the phone number was different n my cc then their website. They responded to the credit card company stating that they have my cc number so I definitely ordered from them. But they didnt give them any proof of an invoice or order etc. THEY ARE CROOKS. I think they pay for a delivery confirmation email so it looks like its official but never mail the items out at all. I am also writing to bbb and Master card itself to let them know the fraud this company is committing. aybe they can see if other master card users have disputed this company - and if it showed up alot then maybe they can ban them from being able to use them

• Fi
      Jan 26, 2011

Add me to the list of people who have not received their order. I order online all of the time and this is the first time I've been burned. I ordered 1/2. Supposedly they shipped my order 1/4. Like others my USPS tracking number is just an e-notification. I received a response email 1/7 saying my items had shipped and would arrive shortly, it's now 1/26 and nothing. I just tried calling the customer service number and it was disconnected! I emailed them yesterday, again. NO response, yet. I'm really bummed, this is the only place I was able to find the prints I wanted.

• Fi
      Jan 26, 2011

I just wanted to add that my account was charged by posterazzi corp. Looks like they are running more then one scam site.

• Gi
      Feb 28, 2011
    Prints and Stuff - Nothing sent nothing received
    Prints and Stuff

Same as other complaints on these scam artists $905.00 sent for 3 original serigraphs. I am an art dealer. Same bogus priority mail scam. Nothing sent nothing received. Ordered and Paid Monday October 9th, 2009. Till October 17th, Nothing i received. James is the contact person at that company.

Stay Clear. Will go after them.

• Pe
      Nov 04, 2011

I had the same problem. Ordered a print back in August. They took the money for the print from my card. Then a few days later tried to help themselves to another $800 from my card, which my bank blocked. Obviously the print never turned up, despite them saying it had been shipped. I can't contact them for a refund as 1) they don't reply to either emails or voicemails and 2) if I gave them my new card number (I had to cancel the old card on the strong advice of my bank) I'd be too worried they would try to take more money.

• Sh
      Feb 07, 2012

I have made an order for 2 prints and paid $109.45 in September 2009. I made prompt payment and got 1 email saying its on the way via mail then never heard from them again. I hope someone sues this ### for big money so everyone can get theirs back. Heres the facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prints-and-Stuffcom/106698326267

• Wi
      Feb 14, 2012

Add my name to the list of folks that have been scammed by this outfit. Briefly, my story follows the same broken record as all the stories above. I ordered 2 posters for Christmas presents back in early December and never received anything. I have contacted them by email five times. WHEN they happened to respond (by Mike or Jay), it was always "we'll put a trace on it" or "we'll resend" or the like. After two months, I have received nothing. I've given up on my $28.00, but if anyone gets through to prosecute this group, put my name on the "who got burned" list.