Printerpix.co.uk — Avoid at any cost guys
APPALLING. I bought a PrinterPix.co.uk voucher through Groupon. The Printerpix website kept crashing - I tried 12 times over two days and life really is too short. I tried phoning them three times and the wait time at attempt three was 30 minutes (on a premium rate 0844 number!). I emailed them before trying to order to ask what the minimum MB print size should be for a 36” x 24” print & had an acknowledgement promising a reply (& referring me to FAQs on the website – which didn’t answer the question) but they never replied. I really cannot do business with this firm. Fortunately, I was still in time to receive a refund from Groupon which was processed expeditiously. (By contrast, I ordered a previous Groupon from www.HelloCanvas.co.uk and was extremely impressed).
More Printerpix.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Printerpix - Damaged item/no call, not open
- Printerpix.co.uk - Cast iron criminals 
- Printerpix - They got my money and coupon, but I received completely nothing from them
- Printerpix - This is the worst company ever!
- Printerpix - Coupon/customer service
- Printerpix - faux mink blanket
- Printerpix - photo books
- Printerpix - Slow delivery service
- Printerpix - They haven't shipped my order and no gift as well 
- Printerpix - All I want is my money back!