PRINTER INKS / MISREPRESENTATION

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

COMPANY SALES REPRESENTATIVE CALLED STATING THAT HE WANTED MY COMPANY TO TEST A SAMPLE CARTRIDGE FOR 30 DAYS. THEY WOULD SEND ME 4 BLACK INKS AND 2 COLOR INKS ON OPEN INVOICE. REP STATED THAT I COULD USE ONE BLACK CARTRIDGE TO THE FULLEST TO SEE THE QUALITY AND LASTING EFFECT. I TESTED CARTRIDGE AND FOUND THAT IT WAS NO BETTER THAN THE ONES I USE PRESENTLY. REP STATED THAT IF IT DIDN'T MEET EXPECTATIONS, TO RETURN THE OTHER CARTRIDGES WITH THE INVOICE AND OUR BUSINESS WOULD BE COMPLETED. NO CHARGE FOR SAMPLE CARTRIDGE. ANOTHER DEPARTMENT (ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE) CALLED IMMEDIATELY AFTER 30 DAYS TRIAL AND WANTED TO GET THE PAYMENT FOR THE ENTIRE INVOICE. STATED THAT I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO RETURN THE PRODUCTS WITHOUT AN RA NUMBER AND I WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENTIRE INVOICE - AROUND $250.00. AFTER GOING BACK AND FORTH FOR ABOUT A WEEK, THEY FINALLY ACCEPTED THE PRODUCTS BUT ARE STILL SEEKING $45 FOR THE ONE BLACK SAMPLE CARTRIDGE. THAT SAMPLE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CHARGED UNLESS I KEPT ALL OF THE PRODUCTS. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FIRM. THEY HAVE TOO MANY OUTLETS AND ONE HAND DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE OTHER HAND IS DOING. THEY SUCK YOU IN TO BUYING WAY OVER-PRICED PRINTING CARTRIDGES THAT ARE NOT WORTH THE MONEY. I HAVE REFUSED PAYING FOR THE SAMPLE CARTRIDGE AND INSTRUCTED THEM NOT TO CONTACT ME AGAIN.

Comments

Mr
  13th of Apr, 2010

Sheesh! They call me all the time even though I have told to not to. Next time I will file a complaint with my state AG office and it will be a $10, 000 fine.