Printer Ink Cartridges / Failure to deliver product!

1 3767 Thimens, Suite 206St Laurent, Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 514-866-2015 / 800-669-7456

On Dec. 12/07 I ordered some printer ink cartridges. My credit card was charged on Dec. 15/07 and my order is still classed as "Pending". They have not delivered the cartridges. I have sent e-mails, snail mails, and left phone messages. Now the mailbox is full and I can not get any response from this company. They seem to have disappeared.

Comments

Ya
  14th of Jan, 2008

Hi, I have the same problem whith this business, and for your information, the phone number is 514-856-2015 and not 866-2015.

Hi passed my command the 2 dec. 2007 and Hi have no respond.

Ma
  26th of Sep, 2010
Printer Ink Cartridges - terrible products - terrible service
Clickinks
Florida

Purchsed 3 cartridges for my Epson Pro 3800, they arrived on time, all is well so far,

Installed the cartridges, only one worked, wrote 3 e-mails asking for help, no response.

I am affraid not only didn't the cartridges work they may have damaged my $1300.00 printer, yes I was stupid to order 2 nd patry carts.

Bottom line, do not order from this company, after they get your money, if the products don't function properly you are on your own.

I did try and reach them on the phone, after holding on a non 800 number for over half an hour I gave up, do not do business with this company unless you want to lose your money and possibly damage your printer.

Why do you think I was on hold for over half an hour, my guess, in line behind many other unhappy
customers.

Thanks for listening, I hope I have saved others the agrivation I went through by writting this letter.