Print Master , Micro Computer , Max Computer / Offline work / Fraud / Cheating

1 Pakistan

Note:
Please save every one “Cheating & Fraud” from “Print Master” & “Max Computer”

Main Office: 10/26, Feroz Mansion Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road Pakistan Chowk, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. Ph: 92-21-[protected], 2620452, 5219247, 5675795
Email add: manis@khi.comsats.net.pk. (M. Anis Rafi)

Max Computer in Centrum Shopping Mall Mezzanine Floor Office No. M-6 near Fazal Mill Karachi Cell #: [protected] (Danish)

Printer Master in Plot No. R-71, Sector 15A-4, Buffer Zone, Karachi. Tel [protected], [protected] Cell #: [protected] (Danish)

Above-mentioned names have open shops “Print Master” & “Max Computer” different area in Karachi. They are running business & doing fraud, cheating in different ways. They published add in “Jang news paper” Work at home and earn Rs. 300/- to Rs. 1000/- on daily basis.

That company got registration fees like Rs. 500/- to 1500/- in different ceritera & got fees from students & jobless persons.

I am one of the victims of this, before registration they committed with me; the work will be given on daily basis with out any gap.

I registered in Max computer in Offline Working (Telephone Directory typing in word) on Monday 16/02/2009 & they give me offline work on Tuesday. Next day I have done this work & requested him please give me next day work but they did not give me work & said to me today did not receive work from head office. I continually visit his office & they spoiled my one week.

Then, I went to another branch of Max computer its name is “Print Master” in Buffer zone. Arslan name of person gave me 3 yellow pages of telephone directory for offline working on Monday 23/02/2009 &. Next day I have done this work & he make same excused every day. I continually visit him office

Humbly I requested every one “Save your money & Time.” & keep distance like this type of fraud.

Print Master , Micro Computer , Max Computer / Offline work