Principal Fashion / STYLE RUNWAY IS NOW PRINCIPAL FASHION

Hi Everyone -

I was almost a victim to stylerunway.com but I got read all of the complaints on various websites and I was able to catch my mistake in enough time! Anyways stylerunway.com was a SCAM website and they now have changed their name to PRINCIPALFASHION.com!! Please DO NOT order ANYTHING from them as they scammed many people under the stylerunway.com website!! I hope this helps someone!!

An

Comments

• Me
      15th of Apr, 2008

OMG i order from there this past sunday and trying to cancel it but they wouldn't because supposedly they shipped my items out, but the charges from my cc are still pending. Who are these frauds.

• E
      19th of Apr, 2008

Thank you for posting about this, I almost ordered today and was a little sketched out by the site so I thought I would check to see if there were any negative reviews. Thank you.

• Ha
      22nd of May, 2008

i was about to purchase a 1000 dollars in merchandise but since i read the comments i know to get back to work and stop shopping online.

• Yo
      21st of Apr, 2009

Thanks A Million for your warning I was on the brink on Scammyness...I knew that something was up...somewhere

• La
      4th of May, 2009

yah thanks a lot, my g/f was gonna order a bunch of ###, so i checked it over and everything was pretty cheap so i knew something was up

• Lo
      18th of Jun, 2009

www.mei-store.com...what a waste of my time, and money...i placed an order for 2 pairs of shoes, i paid thru western-union, 2 weeks later i get one pair(only), tried to send them an email, but all my e-mails, actually, came back as unknown recipient..please, don`t make the same mistake that i made, you are gonna waste your money and energy...and, by the way, shoes look like crap, i won`t pay more than 3 bucks...

• Je
      8th of Jul, 2009

I almost ordered so much stuff from there! Im so glad i checked this first!

• Th
      9th of Jul, 2009

Thank you very much. It's so hard to find a good bargain on the internet and not run into a scam. Thanks again . I guess the saying is true...you get what you pay for.

• Le
      26th of Jul, 2009

Thanks heaps i all most most bought from this place and my sister was like u should research first im glad i did

• Sh
      13th of Sep, 2009

thanks a lot..omg my friend almost brought stuffs from there. i knew something was not right. so decided to check. thank god i did.

• La
      25th of Sep, 2009

I just tried ordering some handbags and said that my order couldnt go through due to security reasons !! I hope it really didnt go through!! im so dumb i should've read all this before i put in my info... What should i do please help

• Ab
      30th of Sep, 2009

thank heavens I read this!!! My sister and I almost purchased about $300 worth of merchandise and I couldn't have imagined what would have happened! Thank you SO much!

• Ph
      7th of Nov, 2009

Thank you everyone for continuing to update this post. I am currently on their site and decided one more time to search for any complaints or fraud alerts for the www.principalfashion.com website. I along with a group of friends were about to purchase a few bags and since they only accept Visa I was going to use my bank card. So thank you for preventing from obtaining a huge headache and losing out on money.

• Pr
      30th of Nov, 2009

OMG. Im so very glad i didnt order from this site. me and my sister was going to do are christmas shopping from this line. it smelled kind of funny so i asked a friend of mine what should i do and she told me to check the reviews thank god i did because i was planning on spending more than 500.00 worth of item. not including my sisters money. thank you to all who has posted about this site. you really and truely did help me save 500.00 dollars.