Primus.ca / false charges
In October 2018, I received a bill from Primus for $20.38 in 'other charges'. I have never subscribed to any services from Primus. I have never had any contact with them. I don't know how they got my address. I called. They admitted it was an error and promised to delete the account. Today (Jan 11, 2019) I received another bill. The previous charges have been adjusted, but there are new 'other charges' of $9.99. And now, the phone number for customer support does not even work.
I would like my account deleted for real this time and I do not want to receive any correspondence from Primus ever again.
BTW, I filed a complaint here the first time this happened. I won't bother to do it a third time. Seriously, I can't even upload a pdf of the bills.
More Primus.ca Complaints & Reviews
- Primus Canada - scam and cheating 
- Primus Canada - failure to terminate services twice 
- Primus Care - scam
- Primus Canada - customer services 
- Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc - primus triple value bundle rip off 
- Primus.ca - unauthorized invoicing
- Primus.ca - billing and false promises
- Primus.ca - internet, ld
- Primus.ca - customer service
- Primus.ca - internet service I never had and I returned modem