Primus Canada / bad services
Just want to share my experience with everybody with primus canada services in canada...
I supposed to switch my home phone service from rogers wireless to primus canada on aug 28, 2009. I supposed to have someone come to install the home phone on that day but the waiting time from 8:00a. M. To 5:00p. M. But finally no body show up then I called to primus canada on monday aug 31, 2009 to clarifly. Ann (from primus's saled rep) said they came already but nobody there. I was so angry already the first i'll been waiting for whole day but no one come (why they don't call me whatever). Ann's sound like nobody there. (like my fault) but why I called on monday if I wasn't at home. Second, her sound never give me a chance to say only she kept on talking. I felt it seems she give me a business more than I give... So she said have to be re-schedule for someone to come. How can I spend whole day to wait (not going out) again. Then I called up want to do a complait with a supervisor. But the process time I took 30 mins to wait each time until the supervisor name called mr. Savinver... I spoke to him not more than 3 mins then he hang me up. Although, the price from primus canada is better than what I had now. But after this I prefer pay more but I won't taking primus canada anymore...
More Primus Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Primus Canada - scam and cheating 
- Primus Canada - failure to terminate services twice 
- Primus Care - scam
- Primus Canada - customer services 
- Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc - primus triple value bundle rip off 
- Primus.ca - unauthorized invoicing
- Primus.ca - billing and false promises
- Primus.ca - internet, ld
- Primus.ca - customer service
- Primus.ca - internet service I never had and I returned modem