Primus Canada / unauthorized billing
Hey, i've been getting bills for long distance service from primus when I never even signed up for their service.
When I got the first bill, I phoned them right away and said that I had never signed up with them. His response, "yes, you did." after further "no I didn'ts and yes you dids" I said to offer me proof that I had ever signed up with them. He said that I had agreed on the phone, so I asked him to find such a recording as they record all such phone transactions and told him i'd wait.
After a few minutes he came back and said that there was no recording and then he said, "so do you want to cancel the service?" I said, "no I don't want to"cancel" the service because I never signed up in the first place. So he finishes off by telling me they'll be sending me a closing statement of what I owe.
I'm pretty sure what happened is that one of their phone solicitation people simply decided to sign me up even after i'd said no just so he could gain a commission. But, even with no recording of my agreement to sign up with them, they're still insisting that I did sign up.
More Primus Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Primus Canada - scam and cheating 
- Primus Canada - failure to terminate services twice 
- Primus Care - scam
- Primus Canada - customer services 
- Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc - primus triple value bundle rip off 
- Primus.ca - internet services
- Primus Canada - customer service 
- Primus Canada - criminal harrassment 
- Primus - absolutely garbage service
- Primus Canada Inc. - harassment & delay