PrimetimeShowsOnline.com / Fraud and scam!

I ordered a set of dvd's of the tv series Judging Amy. Like the report on Ultimate DVD, I was told I would receive an email with my tracking number. This never came. I set repeated emails to the company and after 65 days I received a pkg via Fed Ex. The pkg says it contains the Carol Burnett show, I have not tried to view it. I have made more attempts via email to contact this company to no avail. I have called the phone number listed on the Fed Ex bill, but it belongs to a health agency and the woman answering told me that she has rec'd multiple calls looking for this company. I have been purchasing online for many years and I guess I should count myself lucky that this is the first rip-off I have fallen for. I should have followed my instincts because I was suspicious when I couldn't find an address or phone number on their "contact us" page. I won't make that mistake again.

Comments

• Ge
      6th of Nov, 2007

I ordered the centennial mini-series on dvd on sept 25 2007. It is now Nov. 6 and I have not received it yet. In addition my phone messages have been ignored and emails have not been answered.

19th of Nov, 2007

I have been scammed also.I ordered the Father knows Best dvds in Sept.as of Nov 18 I have not received them. Why cant anything be done about this. There are enough complaints.

• La
      6th of Dec, 2007
    PrimetimeShowsOnline.com - Ripped Off
    Primetimeshowsonline.com
    974 Ainako Avenue
    Hilo
    Hawaii

I ordered the Judging Amy video series 2 1/2 months ago from PRIMETIMESHOWSONLINE and never received the order. Then, this bogus company went ahead and billed my credit card after 2 months, still without sending the series. I received a phony Fed-Ex tracking number and the phone number on their web site is also phony. This is by far the worst on-line company I have ever dealt with and now I must go through the long drawn out process of trying to get my money back. There ought to be a law to protect consumers from companies like this. They definitely shouldn't be allowed to continue to front their thievery with a bogus on-line store!

17th of Dec, 2007

I placed an order on 10/7 and never received the product. I was not too concerned since they have not charged my card. I will keep an eye on my statements to make sure they don't try to charge me 2 months later as indicated.

I sent them several e-mails but never received a reply. The phone number on their website is disconnected.

• Da
      17th of Jan, 2008

Yup, we were also scammed. Ordered "ED series" in September, 2007. After several calls & emails. Nothing showed up. Somehow their web site was still active and taking orders. Don't be deceived.
    There is nothing on the other end but a vacuum cleaner taking our money!

• Na
      30th of Jan, 2008
    PrimetimeShowsOnline.com - Ripped Off
    PrimetimeShowsOnline.com
    Michigan
    www.PrimeTimeShowsOnline.com

I ordered the Carol Burnett DVD series in September 2007. My order was confirmed and my credit card was charged. The product has not arrived to this date. I have sent notes to PrimeTimeShowsOnline customer service email but have not gotten a response. This is the first time I have been the victim of an online scam and it doesn't feel good.

• Ke
      3rd of Mar, 2008

I ordered the Carol Burnette Show DVDs on October 9, 2007. I have an e-mail confirmation of the order. I have sent several e-mails to the company asking when they will be shipping this order but have not received a reply. Today I tried the toll free number and found out that this is a disconnected number. I did give them my credit card information when I placed the order but I would have to check if I was actually billed for this or not.

11th of Mar, 2008

Same thing happened here, with the same product, in Sept. of last year. My card was charged for $74.99, and even went so far as to send a "shipping confirmation" email with a fake Fedex tracking number. Needless to say, I never received the product or a refund. My financial institution did not refund the funds either, so I am just "out" $75. I could not even get the Better Business Bureau to help due to lack of information about the company, no address, contact info., etc.