PRIMETIMESAVINGS.COM / charging account without approval

1 6195 Nagel StreetSan Diego, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 619-518-5086

We have left two messages to cancel the membership that we did not apply for and this company decided charge our credit card without authorization. This company is an online scam.

Comments

• Da
      6th of Dec, 2008
    PRIMETIMESAVINGS.COM - EMAIL TO TAKE CHARGES OFF WONT GO THROUGH
    PRIMETIMESAVINGS.COM
    CUTOMERSERVICE@PRIMETIMESAVINGS.COM

I WAS ON LINE ORDERING SOMETHING I HAD SEEN ON TV, WHEN I STARTED TO SUBMIT FOR PROCESSING THIS PAGE CAME UP SHOWING "FREE" GIFT CARDS, CASH BACK AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE THE SAME SITE I WAS ON AFTER GOING THROUGH THE HOLE MESS I FOUND THAT IT WAS ANOTHER SITE ALL TOGETHER, IT GAVE A EMAIL ADDRESS TO GO TO IF YOU WANTED THE CHARGES TAKEN OFF, I SENT 3 EMAILS AND GOT EMAIL FAILURES FOR ALL OF THEM, SO I TRIED TO SEND ONE TO THE MAIN EMAIL SITE AND GOT THE SAME THING, NOW I CANT GET BACK TO THE PHONE NUMBER SECTION UNLESS I GO THROUGH THE ORDERING PROCESS AGAIN FOR THE ORIGINAL ORDER I MADE, I HOPE THE 2 AREN'T IN THIS TOGETHER, AND IF THIS OTHER COMPANY KNOWS ABOUT IT THEY SHOULD TAKE ACTION TO GET AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS SITE AS THEY CAN, I CAN SEE IT NOW, THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG FIGHT BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY BEEN ON THE COMPLAINT SITE FOR THIS PLACE AND IT LOOKS LIKE A NIGHTMARE, SO PLEASE SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM

• Pa
      12th of Feb, 2009

I am going to start an investagation on the people as i did not sign up for this.I am going to my bank to start as they have charger money to my account for this.I am not sure how you got my information but i intend to find out.

• St
      21st of Feb, 2009

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I WOULD APPERICATE IT IF YOU WOULD STOP TAKING MONIES OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU HAVE DONE THIS AND IT IS
    GOING TO STOP. I WILL REPORT YOU TO HIGHER AUTHORITY. I HAVE REPORTED YOU IN THE PAST .DO NOT TAKE ANY MORE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR LIST.

STELLA TIPTON

• Je
      13th of Mar, 2009

HEY YOU ALL WHO HAVE HAD TROUBLE WITH PRIMETIME SAVINGS DISCOUNT PEOPLE. I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY, THEY HAVE FILED A DISPUTE FOR THE LAST THREE MONTHS. I AM TO CALL THEM EACH MONTH THAT PRIMETIME APPEARS ON MY BILL, THEY WILL DISPUTE IT AGAIN AND AGAIN. WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS WITHIN A MONTH OR SO PRIMETIME WILL STOP CHARGING MY ACCT, AND I DO NOT HAVE TO PAY IT. HOPE THIS IMFORMATION IS HELPFUL TO YOU.

16th of Mar, 2009

I called to cancl and Sara told me that I could not get a refund of money that was taken from my bank account. I do not recall reading about the start up charge or that it is none refundable

Annie R

18th of Mar, 2009

i also had a problem with primetime savings. I did call this #1-866-223-1555, and spoke with a rep named Tasha. She did say my account would be credited for the two months charge of 16.95, and gave me a confirmation number to boot. we will see. she was very rude. the first time i called they told me that they were reecording this call for security reasons, i asked if i could record also and they refused. they also asked me if there was a third party on the line listening. i asked why and she said for security reasons. yeah right. anyway i will see what happens if not they will hear from me again and i will cancel my bank card and get a neew one. good luck folks try that number.

• Pr
      2nd of Apr, 2009
    PRIMETIMESAVINGS.COM - unauthorized charges on my credit card
    youdontreallythinkiwouldgivethemanymoreinformation

Oh great, another scam that started off of an online advertisement for ACAI BERRY. There is nothing honest about their offer and the tricky advertisements and pop-ups hook you into all kinds of garbage, they hook your credit card account and AWAY they go... charging you for stuff you have no idea you are in for... unauthorized charges everywhere whether it is some phony diet or a membership to who the hell knows what! Hopefully someone will finally shut this crap down, I am tired of having to try speak to someone who can barely speak english on the phone IF you DO get through after waiting forever on their "CUSTOMER DIS-SERVICE" line! Give me a break, get a real job and leave my credit card alone!!!