PrimeTimeSaving / Charged my bank

Phone: 800-592-9617

On 2/4/09 i noticed a charged on bank statement. The bank had provided a phone number, so i call
Them and call them and call them, but it seem, they cannot hear me. I have not been able to speak
To live person. How do i stop this charge from my bank and how do i stop this from happening again.
Maria andrade
Lytle, texas 78052
Www.Rnndrd@yahoo.com

Comments

• Si
      8th of Aug, 2008

I ordered a CD and they said they would send it and they have not sent it yet . they dont provide no number to call or nothing
    it was a CD for my daughter for her 15th birthday

12th of May, 2009

I too have found an unauthorized charge for prime time savings on my bank account. I called my lawyer to see what I can do to stop this from happening again. This is not the first time I have been charged by these discount shopping networks. These are scams and ripoffs. I hope we can find a way to stop these virtual pickpockets.

• Do
      6th of Apr, 2010

I just experience the same problem, I tried calling Prime Time and did get a representative, the call was muffled and recorded my voice back to me so it made for very difficult conversation with the customer rep. Shame on me as I was being charged monthly and never realized it, I get a paperless statement and dont often look at my charges because I rarely use it. I have no idea how they managed to get my info, I suspect thru someting I ordered. They were would not issuse any credit although I did get the charge canceled.
    Not sure what I can do further, they are ### and leach off unsuspecting people.