Primetime Shows Online / Scam! Buyers beware!

United States Review updated:

I placed an order for two DVD box sets on 9/30/07, and never received my order. E-mailed them and received an automated response that I would receive a reply within 24-48 hours. Never received any response after E-mailing several times. Tried calling their toll free number numerous times (the only phone number they have) leaving messages numerous times and no one is ever there to answer. Received no response. Received my bank statement and the check had been cashed. This is 6 weeks later. I believe this is a scam and don't want others to be taken advantage of!
S

Comments

J
  5th of Dec, 2007
Had this same thing happen to a friend of mine- just going to contact the BBB at this point.
Tr
  6th of Dec, 2007

Primetime Shows Online - never recieved DVD's
Estevan
Saskatchewan
Canada
Phone: 306-634-7100
www.primetimeshowsonline.com

Ordered 3 DVD sets of the Carol Burnett Show on September 27, 2007 for Christmas gifts and over two months later have not recieved them. Have emailed the company four times with no response other than the automated email reply. They did charge my credit card for the cost of 3 DVD sets. Am now dealing with the BBB to try to resolve the issue as well as my credit card company to get my money back. I am wondering if they are affiliated with the "Universal Gift Ventures" online company that I have read about- people ordering from there also not recieving their DVD's.