Primetime Savings / A $16.95 charge put on my credit card

1 ?Clearwater, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18662231555

When I opened my credit card bill last Friday night I saw a $16.95 charge from Primetime made on October 29th. I called them on Monday and they told me that the charge would be taken off but later I got an email from their customercare@primetimesavings.com saying there would be no charge for November but I still owed them for the October 29th charge. I called them again and they said I owed them for Oct. I didn't receive any product or benefit from them.

Comments

• Me
      6th of Nov, 2008
    Primetime Savings - cancelling my order
    primetime savings
    Winder
    Georgia
    Phone: 678-425-3001
    primetimesavings.com

i've called 2 months ago to cancel this and i was given a cancelation confirmation and everything and it's still being deducted from my account. i want my 2 months back into my account and ofcourse, i can not get a hold of anyone in customer service to take care of this, i need somebody to call me about this and get this stuff cancelled

18th of Nov, 2008
    Primetime Savings - On-line scam
    Oceanside
    California

I ordered a item for my puppy from Pedi-a-Paws. Using my credit card on line was a big mistake because ever since the Ped-a-Paw order was placed this so called Company Primetime Savings got my credit card number and has been billing my Sears Card for $16.95 monthly. I've called this place but can never get anyone to answer the phone.

• De
      19th of Nov, 2008

Charged my account for something I didn't order and something that I didn't' receive. I want my money back!!!

20th of Nov, 2008
    Primetime Savings - unauthorized debit
    PrimeTime Savings
    2063 Main St PMB 441
    Oakley
    Phone: 8662231555

I was billed $16.85 from this company after ordering product from Acaipure.I was also told I had signed up for a $250.00 gift card from Target Stores. I did not sign up to do any businness with this company. I have filed a complaint with the Oakland BBB, and have notified Acaipure and Target and my bank.

• Mh
      2nd of Dec, 2008
    Primetime Savings - fraud
    primetime savings club
    Oceanside
    Phone: 1-866-223-1555

12-02-08 I noticed a withdraw on my account from primetime savings for 16.95. I have never heard of this place before so i called the number(866-223-1555) and the lady told me that i clicked on a target pop-up for $25 and agreed to a survey. I never clicked on a pop-up from target and she said that someone from my ip address did. She said she was closing the account and would issue a refund(we'll see)

2nd of Dec, 2008

I also ordered PediPaws online. Now once a month I get an unauthorized charge on my credit card. The first charge was for $19.95 and the second charge is for $16.95. I called my credit card company, they said that I have to wait 5 days for this company to collect on their charge if they don't collect then the money is returned to my account, if they collect then I have to call them back and file a dispute to get my money back. This is such CRAP!!! I work hard for my money and now some jerk is going to make a false claim to my money and there is no way I can stop it from happening. If anyone has any information on these creeps please share it with the rest of us.

• Va
      4th of Dec, 2008
    Primetime Savings - whithdrawl money witout permission
    PrimeTime Savings
    108SethBoydenTerr. apt2abldg3
    Newark
    New Jersey
    Phone: 862-763-9257

I don't know who these people are that are taking money out of my account every month. I try to stop payment. it seems that i still keep getting money taking out of my account. i tried looking up this company up to try to stop them from taking money out of my account but it tell me that they can't connect me to this server.

• La
      10th of Dec, 2008
    Primetime Savings - Fraudulent charges
    North Carolina

I too have been charged $16.95 fraudulently on my credit card by this same company while I was making a purchase on the internet. Appears based on all the complaints that they are getting pretty rich right now. Suggestion for all the victims, you need to cancel whichever credit card they have. There is no way to contact them and you will not get your money back. Hopefully someone reading these can advise on how to stop them.

• Mr
      24th of Jan, 2009

They did it to me too. EVERYTHING that's been said is true. I purchased on-line from PEDI-PAWS I must have clicked on something and was "signed-up" and didn't know it.
    I contacted my Credit card company and they have been wonderful. I'm filing a fraud suit against them. This is just wrong. She (Allison) told me they could only refund 1 (one) month, well hopefully I get back ALL 4 months they took. Mine was $16.95 for on-line coupons, at least that's what Allison said. The phone # I called is 1 866 223-1555
    address "Allison" gave me: 2063 Main St., PMB 441 Oakley, CA 94561. GOOGLE the address that's what I did you'll be amazed.

16th of Feb, 2009
    Primetime Savings - Not ordered
    Primetime Savings
    Mission Viejo
    California

I called Primetime and spoke to an outsource in India - I yelled at them and they are supposedlycancelled my account and are crediting my account with the $16.95 - How can they get into your bank account so easily - This is a disgrace that nothing has been done to this company if there are so many people like myself complaining - that means it happens every day to someone and most times they get away with it.

• Di
      20th of Apr, 2009

I called my credit card company and have been promised a refund of the $16.95 charge of which I did NOT order anything! That was Primetime Savers, California. Have also been promised a refund of $14.95 which was charged by Easy Saver, Maryland. NO IDEA WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE!!! FRAUD ALERT FOR SURE!!!