Primetime Savingsunsolicited charges on my card

K Review updated:

I have received monthly unsolicited charges of $16.95 on my bank card starting January 2009 from a company identified on my bank statement as Primetime [protected] CA (Jan-Feb), Prmetime [protected] CA (Mar), Primtime [protected] [protected] CA (Apr), Monterey Financial [protected] CA (May), and Inf*Prime Savings [protected] CA (Jun). I called the April 0416 number, cancelled, received a confirmation no., was told I would receive an email confirming the cancelation but no charges would be refunded. I called the May 6374 number, cancelled, received a confirmation number, was told they were collecting the charges for Primetime but no charges could be refunded. It appears there is a lot of shuffling of names and numbers in an effort to make scam detection harder. So far I've not been able to get an address but I will continue to pursue that and will report them to the various agencies protecting seniors from such scams. Note that there may be a New York version of the company as well (when you google the name rather than a phone no.).

Comments

• L
      Jul 11, 2009

I have been getting debit in the amount of $16.95. For at least the last 10 months. I call the number. No one answers if they do so its a recording saying due to high volume calling your wait time could be longer than usual. The longest I held was 2 1/2 hours. Ive tryed reaching them threw the internet. Ive contacted Attorney General & the B.B.B. Still ever month my card gets debit in the same amount. The worse part is I don't even know what I'm paying for apparently a service of some sort but it want even tell you what services.

• L
      Jul 24, 2009

I have the same charges but i also have charges from saving to go for 14.95 and ez savings for 14.95.something needs to be done..I called my bank and they said they will get the money back if I dob't get it by the end of the month

• A
      Jun 22, 2016

i think we should get FbI to look at this...i too was chared with this 16.95 to my credit card in 2 different state

Virginia

they came up after I ordered something else and they have my credit card number I email them but nothing

• G
    not known

I have no idea of that charge. On my statement I see. 01/15/09 Primetime savings . 866-2231555cA 012720.$16.95

• E
    acai power
    Nevada
    Phone: [protected]
    fit-fac.com

the website for acaiberry products has charged three differnts charges to my card, for services i did nit request. the 30 day acia berry was free for
    30 days and all i have are charges. i will call but there is no information on primetime savings.oceanside ca. thank you el mcfield

• M
    Roseville
    California

I have noticed that Primetime Savings had made unauthorized debit from my account twice already. I never signed up for anything and I have never heard of such company before. How can I get back the amount they debited from my credit card? They have already debited US$16.95 twice.

Homer
    New York

After many days of frantic threats & emails to this company I did get a refund of $16.95. I don't know how or what I signed up for, but that was scary. I hope they get sued bigtime.

• J
    California

Did not order service - they emailed me to say that I had an account and charged me $16.99 - how they got my CC information I would like to know.

Primetime Savings

Keep charging my credit card for something I did not authorize. I dont even know who these people are or how to get in touch with them.

Shirley Karnei
    Port Lavaca
    Texas
    Phone: 361/552-2331

I cancelled this one June 25 I have a reference # C720266 saying they will not bill my account any further charges. However, I have been charged again. I want this money put back in my account and this cancellation for whatever it is done.

primetime savings
    Ohio

This company took 16.95 out of my account. I called and asked what it was for and they just gave me double talk
    I told them to cancel now but they dont speak so good english so I guess i will wait until next month to be sure.
    but i am sending a formal complaint to the bbb

Primetime Savings

I ordered two vitamins from a well know web site. Next thing I know, I am being charged for joining "Primetime Savings Entertainment SaversGuide"
    I have no Idea how much and no way of canceling, .

• J
    Primetime Savings - Unauthorized Charge
    California

I saw an unrecognized 16.95 charge on my credit card statement. i challenged the charge with my CC company and called Primetime. They reversed the "membership fee of $16.95. The representative told me I had clicked on a gift card popup while in some nebulous website in March 2009.
    Apparently clicking on this gift card popup automatically enrolls the "clicker" in the Primetime savings Club.
    Watch out for those popups. This has to be fraud.

• P
    Primetime Savings - Unauthorized charges
    Ohio

My husband & I have had three months' of unauthorized charges ($16.95 per month) from Primetime "Savings". We've never signed up for this. When I call the 1-800 number I'm transferred to a "customer service rep" who isn't a human at all, it's a recording! I try for a second time & the same thing happens. So now I'm writing a letter to my credit card company disputing the charges. I'll probably have to have them issue a new account number since I can't talk to any of the SCAMMERS!! Everyone needs to check their credit card statements thoroughly!

Jun 22, 2016

i am going to the better business burea on this matter they have deducted 16.95 from my account also for what i have no idea and i will not let it go on...if your with me write to 7 can help in omaha ne and we can shut them down or get our money back...are you with me????? and what the heck is aciberry water!!! enough fraud on my account and it is gonna stop...NOW

• E
      Jun 22, 2016

how do i get in touch with the company to reverse the chagre?!

Jun 22, 2016

The number is in my post

Jun 22, 2016

call [protected]. You have to be persisent and let them know you are serious otherwise they will tell you there is nothing they can do and be prepared because they are all very rude

Jun 22, 2016

i never authorized deductions from my account i don't even know what this is

Primetime Savings - Information for all Shut them down
    Clearwater
    Florida
    primetimesavings.com

I have been victimized by Primetime Savings. I total of almost $70.00 stolen from my account. I have contacted the BBB (by the way they have an F rating) with the same complaints. Money missing from accounts and poor customer service. I just spoke wtih the Florida Attorney Gemeral and was told they only had one other complaint called in..and that is why they are still in business..she said if they had received several calls they could shut then down..come on people...they have been doing this for at least 2 years and are continuing today..all you have to do is call and report them...it took me all of 3 minutes..Please start making the calls..the number for the Florida Attorney General is [protected]. Please don't let them get away with this any longer..

Jun 22, 2016

I NEVER AUTHORIZED THIS TRANSACTION FOR PRIMETIME SAVINGS INTERNET MEMBERSHIP AND WOULD LIKE MY CREDIT CARD REIMBURSED FOR THE AMOUNT OF $16.95 WHICH WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. I AM VERY ANGRY!!! [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM

Primetime Savings - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge
    Olympia
    Washington

Primetime Savings also drew $16.95 in unauthorized charge on my credit card. I've cancelled the card, so they won't get any additional money. Never heard of the company; can't get anyone to answer to phone. I've filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau and the Florida Attorney General's Office. They need to be shut down!

Primetime Savings - Fraud-Dishonesty
    PO Box 41171
    St. Petersburg
    Florida
    Phone: [protected]

In January 2009 I had originally ordered the Acui Berry Product online. I had shortly changed my mind about ordering the product. I called the company cancelled my account with them, the money charged to my account was returned no problem right? WRONG when ordering this product it automatically with out my consent signed me up with 3 other affiliates who started debiting small amounts out of my checking account. One for as little as $1.00 every month, one for $16.95 (Primetime Savings) & another for $29.95. Since I was not aware they were decucting money from my account this went on for quite some time, until one day they overdrue my account. I then discovered the $29.95 (Sure fit lifters). I called the number they quickly refunded my money told me this was authorized when I signed up for the Acui Berry, they said they cancelled my membership this also accounted for the $1.00 they were taking out for some magazine subscription that I never did recieve. However the Primetime Savings was never noticed until 07/2010. By this point they have taken $305.11 out of my account for some membership I have never even heard of much less have ever used. I have been calling them weekly since 07/16/2010 (now) 08/20/2010 with all of my bank statements, they have agreed to give me a refund that should have taken 7-10 day's, STILL NO REFUND! At this point all I can say is DO NOY USE YOUR CREDIT CARD ON LINE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING. I was not aware they can sell your credit card information to other affiliates.