Primerica / one hundred twenty four dollar fee for training purposes.

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States

I was called in for a job. Was sat down to look at a video then asked for a list of friends and also my account information. The next day I had ninety nine dollars taken out of my account then twenty five dollars taken out of my account. I honestly felt played. I confronted Dawn through text messaging about the whole ordeal and she couldn't give me a direct answer. I felt that I was being forced to take a class because now my money is taken. I feel like she beat around the bush with her lingo and I don't want to go through with this any further than I have gone. I went to practice for the test online and remind you I don't have a job. I came looking for a job and already had my money from HRA taken for a class and to study in order to get the job which is not fair to me. I am now forced to pay twenty five dollars every month. I feel that Dawn never had my best interest and I will NEVER make money to make her money. She is bad business. I don't like my hand to be forced under no circumstances. She played on my innocence having me walk in with no protection and I am requesting every penny back. She is constantly online stating "popping bottles" while I'm struggling as a single parent to make ends meet with three children. I'm hurt and want every penny back! Including the twenty five dollar registration fee if possible. And the clientele that I gave her I want my cut. I was told that I don't need my license to get paid for giving her people to add to Primerica unless they are buying insurance. She didn't even have the decency to pay me that upfront. I gave her twenty five names and numbers! With no hesitation thinking we were going to make money together and then I get told I have to pay this and do this before I get paid but she popping bottles. I don't have time for this. I just had death in my family and I'm a wreck!

• Updated by Aliciađź’˘, Aug 01, 2018

I went to meet up with Dawn to set me up with an account online to study for the test and in doing so I was charged a twenty five dollar fee. I spoke to a gentleman on the phone today who told me that I had an option to pay now or pay later. Dawn never brought that to my attention. I am not able to afford Primerica. I've had my HRA benefits taken out my account without my acknowledgement or my permission. I came looking for a job to support my children and have been swindled out of my money by Dawn who was suppose to had been looking out for my best interest. So I thought! I cannot work with dawn because I do not trust her. I cannot put in my best because I feel violated by her and the thought of me working to put money in her pocket after realizing that she made me obligated and not allowing me to make my own decisions I feel disgusted and sick. I will like to request an investigation upon her and what ever I am obligated to have through my list of people I have to her that got her popping bottles I will like my cut in which I feel she should have gave that to me upfront if she was building a trust with me. I am also requesting every penny back that she has got out of me through me innocence and her lack of providing me with the proper information that made me vulnerable.

Al