Primerica / not an upfront company
I had 20 year term through AL Williams, paying 27.37 per month, taken right out of my checking. Now it is Primerica, and when the policy expired, I never heard a word from them. I expected...contract fufilled, done deal. WRONG, Instead 107.00 per month started drawing off my checking account. I never signed a renewal nor did I agree to a 400% increase in premiums for the same coverage I had. I realize that as I age, premiums will be higher, but it would be nice if they bothered to ask if I even wanted it. When I contacted them and told them we didn't want it, they informed me, with a letter today that it will take 30 days to reimburse me because they need to make sure the funds transferred...My gosh. They took it directly from my checking account. They have the money within 24 hours after. Dishonesty...I was considering renewing with them, but never...
More Primerica Complaints & Reviews
- Primerica - fraud and scam 
- Primerica - money stealers!!! 
- Primerica - iba refund 
- Primerica - primerica scam? 
- Primerica - need my money back 
- Primerica - refund 
- Primerica - one hundred twenty four dollar fee for training purposes.
- Primerica - refund account #52lkm
- Primerica - billing
- Primerica - life insurance