Primerica / pure scam
Primerica took my $125 a month that I was paying for 250K and gave me 450k for $100 a month. Which saved me $25 a month. Then I put the $25 I was saving a month and put it into their mutual fund. If the mutual fund performs like it has the last 75 yrs., I will have 33k, after the 30 yr. term. It must be a scam, b/c citi backs them and we all know citi got to be that big by scamming people. I know that it sounds to good to be true, but its not. This is what is available to people, banks and insurance companies just don't reveal their secrets. They don't want you to be smart, because they lose money when you figure it out. Good Luck!
More Primerica Complaints & Reviews
- Primerica - fraud and scam 
- Primerica - money stealers!!! 
- Primerica - iba refund 
- Primerica - need my money back 
- Primerica - primerica scam? 
- Primerica - angie woodard and brandon standberry sr
- Primerica - fraud 
- Primerica - service
- Primerica - refund 
- Primerica - one hundred twenty four dollar fee for training purposes.