Primerica / terrible experience
I think you need to educate your reps. Stop telling people you are hiring them. Instead they are hiring you because they are paying the company money. Be honest with your clients when you are recruiting. I am not looking for a boss when I start my own business. And if I get a job, I am certainly not going to pay my boss to get started. So now I am weary of this business, because my niece referred me and did not get one red dime for it. What's the point?
What's the real deal about primerica.
More Primerica Complaints & Reviews
- Primerica - fraud and scam 
- Primerica - money stealers!!! 
- Primerica - iba refund 
- Primerica - primerica scam? 
- Primerica - cult 
- Primerica - life insurance
- Primerica - death insurance, mutual fund fraud
- Primerica - money being taken out of my bank account 
- Primerica - stealing from my checking account 
- Primerica - $25 refund