Primerica / fraud and lies
And you have way too much time on your hands - should have used that time toward your business, it may have worked for you. Otherwise, you sound like a raving idiot. If you would have just done what you were told to do, embraced the opportunity for what it was, you probably would have done just fine.
Everything is supposed to be told to you upfront, and if it wasn't then you encountered one of the bad eggs in the company. Sorry for you, but I don't think typing a 20 minute read on complaintsboard is productive use of your time regarding a situation you know very little about.
More Primerica Complaints & Reviews
- Primerica - fraud and scam 
- Primerica - money stealers!!! 
- Primerica - iba refund 
- Primerica - need my money back 
- Primerica - primerica scam? 
- Primerica - angie woodard and brandon standberry sr
- Primerica - fraud 
- Primerica - service
- Primerica - refund 
- Primerica - one hundred twenty four dollar fee for training purposes.