Primerica / miss presentation
Primerica Financial Services a subsidiary of Citigroup (Bank) Is a Scam. They have you under the impression that you are going to have a job interview and that there are different types of position. Not true. You go there and find out that the address they gave you is a hotel. Hotel conference room. You go their, it turns out to be a seminar. No JOB. TRYING TO SCAM MONEY OUT FROM YOU. I was lucky I figure it out. I just walk out. A lot of people are getting scam. They claim that they are their for the poor not true. They are stealing from the poor. With the U.S. economy in crisis people losing their jobs. Primerica Financial Services Human Resources Rep shouldn't be misrepresenting them self. We should all get together a suit this company. I know what they are doing is not legal.
More Primerica Complaints & Reviews
- Primerica - fraud and scam 
- Primerica - money stealers!!! 
- Primerica - iba refund 
- Primerica - need my money back 
- Primerica - primerica scam? 
- Primerica - angie woodard and brandon standberry sr
- Primerica - fraud 
- Primerica - service
- Primerica - refund 
- Primerica - one hundred twenty four dollar fee for training purposes.