Prime Time Shuttle / Very poor customer service!

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

Prime Time Shuttle made a reservation for myself and my wife to be picked up at the Burbank CA Airport. Upon our arrival, no shuttle was to be found. When we called Prime Time Shuttle, they told my wife that the reservation had been canceled and that we would need to find our own transportation. At first I did not believe it and even called back myself, only to get the same answer. No explanation was given other then that they did not have a driver available to pick us up. We are from Ohio and had made this reservation because we were unfamiliar with this area. No advanced notification of cancellation from them at all. It was not until we called an hour after we were suppose to be picked up that we were told the reservation was cancelled. They had our cell phone number on record, but did not have the decency to call. Shame on Prime Time Shuttle! Very poor customer service!

Va

Comments

Ja
  23rd of Jul, 2008

Prime Time shuttle service is probably one of the worst we've experienced. Never again. My husband waited over an hour for our "reserved" pick up after arriving in LAX. When the driver finally came he had to still make several passes through the airport before he could leave. Then he asked my husband if he knew how to get to where they were going! My husband told him that he should know. They got lost and he finally arrived at his destination in Burbank almost three hours from the time he landed.

Bo
  11th of Apr, 2011

Dear Mr./Ms. Bishop,

I would like to apologize on behalf of Prime Time Shuttle for the poor customer service you recieved back in 2007. We're undertaking a huge comitment to improving our service to our valued customers and would like to earn back your trust. If you are ever in need of transportation in Southern California please do not hesitate to contact me.

Prime Time Shuttle Values your business.

Bobby Gibson
Prime Time Shuttle - Marketing Manager
bobbyg@primetimeshuttle.com

Th
  19th of Apr, 2011

April 1, 2011 We were scheduled to be picked up. Thank God I planned on getting there early.
We scheduled pick up at 6:40. Their contract says that they can be 15 minutes early or late. We started waiting outside at 6:20. They did not show up until 7:15. I had to make two calls to make sure they did not cancel the shuttle. They told me they were being late. They told me that they have no record of me calling in but they siad they did call us and got a voice mail. The funny thing is that we had the phone right there, on and getting texts from my son. They are now saying that since they tried to call us the warrantee is void since they called to reschedule it for 15 minutes. I am not sure but a contract usually means you have to agree to breaking it. Since we did not agree to breaking it, how can they say it does not count.
The dirve there was like he was driving on a raceway. Zooming in and out of traffic, I was happy just to get off the Van.
After calling their Customer No-Service at 9 am and at 9:30 and then again at 10:15 and finally they answered at 11:15. They said that we were not intitled to a refund.
If they were the last people to be able to take us to the Airport I would rather walk.

To
  11th of Apr, 2014

on 3-27-14 my wife and i had a reservation to be picked up at the PRINCESS TERMINAL IN SAN PEDRO at 8 ;00a.m. she was recovering from PELVIC surgery...when we went to the island to tell the dispatcher that we were there, the super shuttle dispatcher informed us that the PRIME TIME DISPATCHER was not there yet. we waited about 20 minutes before the prime time dispatcher showed up..he said at the time there was not a shuttle available and we would have to wait..finally at 9:15 a, m. a van came...this was very painfull for my wife...i tried 7 TIMES to reach a supervisor or a manager but all i got was a recording to LEAVE A NAME AND PHONE NUMBER and someone would get back to me...to this date 4-11-2014 i am still waiting for a call back...besides being told that someone would get back to me, i was in touch with very RUDE customer service reps...CONFORMATION NUMBER 5220634 ...SUPER SHUTTLE here we come...i, v used prime time for about 20 years...not anymore!!!