Prime Time Shows Online / Item not received, no communication

United States Review updated:
I agree to stay away from this site. I ordered a series set and never received. The company did charge my CC account and I attempted to write their company several times with no response. The one time I did get information they addressed me as a different person.
My husband looked somewhere about the company and he found a web site that showed the administrator as in Pakistan. I am not sure if this is accurate but I am concerned never the less.

I read somewhere that if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is!

Comments

Mm
  23rd of Sep, 2007
Stay away from this site. I was interested in purchasing the Centennial DVD set, new and factory sealed. I was able to navigate around the site just fine. I read all the pertinent information, about us, guarantee, privacy policy, shipping information, return policy, FAQs etc. The company requires that you set up an account in order to place an order. I decided to give it a try since everything appeared to be in order. When I clicked the set up account button the secure website popup box appeared. I entered the requested information, name, address, birthdate (not sure why they needed it, except they want to convince you that you have to be over 18) and phone number. I received the confirmation email notice with in the required amount of time. But once you try to login to your account you are out of luck. The same login window just keeps popping up. The links to privacy policy, guarantee, etc. no longer work I'm pretty savvy about the internet but obviously the crooks are gaining on us. I'm concerned now that they have my information it will be used inappropriately.
Er
  5th of Oct, 2007
I agree, I am in the process of contacting my credit card company to dispute this charge for a box set of Wonder Years DVD's. The company took my money, sent 1 generic email confirming the order but then never followed up with the promised shipping/tracking email. I looked for a phone number or address on their website to contact them but there isn't one-only a customer service email contact. After 4 email attempts, I still haven't heard back from them and it has been almost 20 days since the original order. My advice: buy your DVD's elsewhere!
Sa
  13th of Oct, 2007
I ordered my two box sets on 9/20, they charged my credit card the same day, but no delivery of merchandise and no response to emails.
Bi
  13th of Oct, 2007
I Agree, This company seems to be internet fraud and I will do all I can to get to the bottom of this crooks operation. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE.
Ka
  19th of Oct, 2007
I also had the same problem with this company. I ordered a box set of DVDs for my sister's birthday. It has been 3 weeks since the order (and since the charge hit my credit card) with no videos in sight. I also got the same generic order confirmation. My attempts at emailing them through their website have been fruitless. They send a generic email that a response will come in 24 to 48 hours but no contact is ever made. The credit card processing company that handles their charges is actually investigating them because of numerous complaints of non-receipt of merchandise. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!
Jo
  20th of Oct, 2007
I ordered Black Sheep Squadron on September 26th and got concerned when it did not arrive within 10 days. I emailed this company and they told me it was shipped. They did not give me a tracking # after 4 email attempts. They only answered my first email. I never received what I paid for and I proceeded to notify my credit card company who gave me my money back. They do not have a telephone number nor a physical address. Something should be done about this corrupt web site. If anybody knows what to do about this please let me and the other people who have been taken advantage of. Thank You. Do not use this site.
Ju
  23rd of Oct, 2007
Buyer beware!!! I have been duped by this company also. I wish I had read your comments before I submitted my CC information to this company. I ordered a hard to find series from this web site and never received it. I also tried several times to contact them about it with only one response and the one time they did, it was to a different person. After I corrected their mistake, they never wrote back. I am almost fearful to request a refund, HAHA. I would rather succumb to my ignorance than have them charge me again and again and again.

My husband actually found a e-mail address for the administrator to this site, he believes and the location was in Pakistan. Maybe their internet service has been destroyed... Chalk one up for Learning. I will do with out the series.
Ee
  4th of Jan, 2008
ordered in october.
never received product.
never responded to phone calls / e-mails.
now their telephone number is suspended.
Ch
  11th of Mar, 2008
Like so many of you stated, I just wish I read this before ordering. I even tried to get the Better Business Bureau to investigate, and they wouldn't on grounds that there wasn't sufficient details, location, contacts, etc. about the company. I am out $74.99 that my financial institution would NOT reimburse. I now see that the site is no longer in operation. Does anyone know any updates? or if these crooks were finally apprehended?
Jk
  26th of Apr, 2008
Watch out the same forum is now under UnforgettableDVD.com.
This site also incorrectly spells Inquiry... and does not have a telephone number for you to call. I still have not gotten my money back...
Jk