Prime Time Savings Oceanside CA. / unauthrized Charges

1 Oceanside Ca, CA, United States Review updated:

My Name Is william J Miller 6Kerry DR. Troy NY. 12180 Ikeep getting charges on my credit card for prime Time Savings Oceancity Ca. this is an unauthorized charge . I don't even know what prime time is Or how they can keep Billing my Card. I would like this to stop If I dont receive a credit and it doesn't stop I will contact the NYState Atorny General and I will take action .If this does not stop. William J Miller

Comments

• Jb
      19th of Feb, 2009

i too have received charges for this service. when i try to call their number listed, i get someone who either doesn't hear me - or pretends not to -. i have e-mailed primetime at address of record but no response yet. help this is an expense i cannot incur - limited income as it is. any help/comments would be appreciated. jb - benton, il 62812

• Jb
      4th of Mar, 2009

I just got a charge of $16.95 from Primetime in Oceanside CA on my debit on 3/2/09. We are going to our bank tomorrow morning and then on to the proper authorities if this does not immediately get refunded to my account.

-JB in CT

• Lj
      11th of Mar, 2009

The same is happening to me. So what do we do now.

• Am
      19th of Mar, 2009

does anyone have any contact info or any sort for this "company"?

• Ju
      26th of Mar, 2009

I also am being charged on my debit card...I do not know who these people are or how they got my card information. I went to my bank & they said the only thing they could suggest is to close my present card & get a new one with different numbers... I am so tried of this charge for 16.95 every month...

• Tf
      4th of Apr, 2009

Can anyone tell me what this company is and how to get in touch with them.

• Gl
      26th of May, 2009

I have been having the same problems with this company and don't even know what they are. This is an awful thing they are doing and I reported it to Chase fraud and they are helping me get all of the transactions off.

Gloria High