Prime Time Savings Company / Unauthorized Charge to Debit Card

Phone: 866-223-1555

A $ 16.95 charge appeared on my debit account, with the name Prime Time [protected]. I called the number and was rudely confronted that I had authorized the debit by ordering something on line. They made a few conflicting statements, and I said I would dispute the charge, and they said they would fight it. Companys like this need to be shut down.

Comments

Ni
  23rd of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I just received a similar charge on my bank account, for $16.95, thank you for displaying the phone number. I am going to attempt to call and find out what it is. I already am disputing the charge with my bank.

Ri
  31st of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

My wife got scammed by the same company for the same amount $16.95. I called B of A and cancelled my ATM card after the bank basically refused to refund my money that this company and another company scammed me for another $41.95. The bank said I needed to get a cancellation number from the fraudulent company before they could file a claim against them. I was listening to music for 30 minutes before I hung up with fraudulent company. Good luck!

18th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I was just charged that amount today and now I've over drafted. I did recently make a purchase, but I was never told they were going to additionally charge me that. It's ridiculous.

20th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I'm in the same boat.. Initial purchase was for a trial offer for Acai pure.. however, there were several other screens asking about third party purchases that I did not agree to. The only charge that should have been on my account was for $4.95 however, since then, there have been two transactions that have taken place, one that I have never heard of before, prime time same phone number as you posted. The first was the centura neutracals company. I've contacted credit card company, dispute forms will be sent out. In addition, the better business bureau has been contacted. check their website out, there are hundreds of compaints against this scam going on between central neutricals and the third party companies they are selling your credit card/debit card number to!!!

20th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Additional comment.. CANCEL, I repeat CANCEL your account, they charges will not stop... Blocking one account doesn't stop the rest of the companies they've sold your number to!!

Tr
  5th of Mar, 2009

Marla is right! Cancel your credit card or they will never stop! I have spent the past week dealing with this mess and it is insane. CANCEL your CARDS!!!

St
  15th of Apr, 2009

Received my statement yesterday and saw a charge for $16.95 PRIMETIMESAV8664696924MOORPARKCA. I called them today, on hold forever, never got a person to speak with. I called my credit card company and they immediately transferred me to the Fraud dept. and dismissed the charge. They canceled my card and will reissue within 24 hours. I told them I went on line and there were so many complaints about this Primetime Savings Club. It's a scam. MasterCard was truly professional and took action immediately.

Be
  13th of May, 2009

Man, I cannot believe how I got into this mess. She told me in angry voice that I did fill up in the pop up which I am sure I did not. But I am worried how did they got me credit card account? This site shoule be shut down. How do we do that?

Ro
  3rd of Jul, 2009

They got me too! I'm on hold with them now. I guess I will have to close my bank account to get rid of these leeches.