Prime Merchants / This is scam

Prime Merchants is obvious investment scam, too bad I didn’t notice it in a first place. They’ve took my money and promised to share profits with me when business will start rolling. I was provided with several fake reports which tricked me paying even more. Now those ### are gone and they’ve took all my money with them.

Comments

• Ti
      11th of Jul, 2012
    Prime Merchants - Avoid this place at all costs
    Prime Merchants

I was contacted by telemarketer (Cory Marshall) and sold a gold level partnership for in home business whereas I provide them with small business names and phone numbers, by simply collecting business cards from local small businesses, submit them online, and receive commission for every company THEY were able to recruit to use their credit card processing machines. I gave them my credit card number for the $250, then began receiving repeated phone calls and long drawn out conversations from "Dr. Colin Richardson, " wanting another $6000 to start receiving commissions right away, but with NO legwork on my part. The phone calls are getting more frequent and "condescending". I will be contacting MasterCard and asking for my money back. I notice to this date there are appr. $400M in damages reported.