Prime Inc. / cdl driver speeding/ following too close/ no signal usage

On April 30th 2017 I was traveling on the i-39 I-90 headed towards Wisconsin. One of your CDL holders was driving a tractor-trailer and almost clipped the front of my brothers Black Chevy Impala. Not only was he driving recklessly but he was speeding! Well over the speed limit and following too close on the car in front of him. Then he went to switch lanes without a signal! I was scared for me and my familys life since it was raining very hard all weekend I was extra scared and the streets were still wet in some areas. He Missed the car by a few inches because my brother had to pump the brakes or he would have took us out. It really scared the Hell out of us all. He could have took out the front of my truck my brothers car and flipped the trailer...posibbly jack knifed. I did not appreciate the danger he was putting all of us in with his speeding and no space cushion in front of him and lack of signal use. That sudden rushed lane change could have ended up really bad. I took pictures of his trailer and I want a complaint filed.

Qu