Prime Cure - Service Certificate / Rights

1 South Africa

I am an ex-employee of Prime Cure. I started working for Prime Cure in 1998 at Pietersburg. In february 2000 I requested a transafer to any Eastern Cape branch which is nearer home because my home is in the EC. I was transferred to kwaNobuhle and then later to East London. All along we were working smoothly with Prime Cure until I got to East London. There I was not seeing eye to eye with the manager Mr Grobler Chris and that led termination of my duties. I got employed by the Dept of Health EC and OSD as forthcoming in 2007 and as part of the criteria for granting OSD the Certificate/Record of Service was needed to tally with the experience you are claiming. Since then I have been asking Prime Cure East London to give me the certificate. Initially they promised and later they said I must communicate with Centurion. I did not understand why it should be handled that way and up to now I am still puzzled by the suggestion. I am appealing to you to persuade Prime Cure to please give me the certificate.