Prime Contact Solutions / Fraud and cheating

Philippines Review updated:
3.55

Herb Kimble, CEO of Prime Contact Solutions, an outbound call center that uses and exposes young call center agents to insults and promises that never happens.

Ridiculed by the CEO and his manager, I was forced to resign because I could not take his unfairness and unprofessionalism. Promises to move to a better facility back in August but until this point still operates at a back of am Internet cafe that is owned by Prime Corporation with COB as Gabriel Torrecampo. They offer package compensation which do not have government taxes withheld and do not pay their employers share of the contribution.

In addition They do not pay their share of night differential that is required by law. He also is an employee of said corporation without the legal documentation or permission from Immigration for him to work in the Phil. He is illegally working here in the Phil. The government should do something about him and the company he works for. He is compensated 220, 000.00 pesos at this time but does not pay taxes either here or in the US.

This company and Herb Kimble should stop using their agents for their gain and pay them the necessary compensation that is required by law and start paying government taxes. The contracts given are from Prime Corporation which is a total difference of Prime Contact Solutions. He does not have empathy for people he works with.

The company does not have any business permit or operation to operate and uses their Prime Corporation license to operate. BEWARE OF HERB KIMBLE OR PCS because they will just use you and expose you and ruin your career. They did to me, they can do it to you.
Va

Comments

Ma
  31st of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
I was quite alarmed when I read your post here because I was planning to apply here myself. I heard that it has a pioneer account and that the compensation is good. I'm not sure whether what you say is true or not but there must be a reason why you've done this. If this IS true then why haven't they gone out of business? I mean all it takes is a few brave souls to expose this company. Are there anyone else with issues from this company? Then again, are you just doing this because they fired you? if not what kind of campaigns do they have and what kind of scams do they pull on their customers? I think I'll see first for myself before I believe your post unless anyone else has something to say about this.
Hu
  2nd of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
PRIME CONTACT SOLUTIONS IS ACTUALLY UNFAIR TO EVERYBODY. THEY PAY BOUNCED CHEQUES TO THE AGENTS AND THEY DON'T PAY THE RIGHT AMOUNT. THE POLITICS IN PCS IS VERY RAMPANT. ASIDE FROM THE REALIABLE SOURCE INSIDE PCS . THE OM MARTIN BARRIOS WAS ACCUSED BY THE FORMER MANAGER ABOUT HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HIS TEAM LEADER MAUREEN ARCILLA. AND ED CABRAL ALSO ANOTHER MANAGER FROM PCS IS HAVING AN AFFAIR TO AN AGENT.

LASTLY I READ MARTIN BARRIOS MESAGE IN CALL CENTER FORUM ABOUT ADVERTISING THE LEADS THAT WAS GENERATED AND TRYING TO LOOK FOR A BUYER ..

NOW TELL ME, HOW GOOD IS PCS RIGHT NOW?
DO YOU STILL WANNA JOIN THEM AND RUIN YOUR FUTURE?

ITS.. YOUR DECISION NOW...
JUST SO YOU KNOW. I AM ONE OF THE TOP SELLER IN THAT COMPANY. I MADE ALOT OF MONEY FOR THEM. THE MANAGERS DOESNT LIKE ME BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT I AM RUNNING FOR A HIGHER POSITION AND I WAS GETTING A SUPERVISOR PAY WHEN I WAS AN AGENT BEFORE.

THE ONLY PERSON THAT I CAN SAY I ADMIRE WHEN IT COMES TO PROFESSIONALISM IS THE gay TL and the Former HR Manager Mommy O . However, That HR MGR and the TL already left PCS . I JUST DONT KNOW THE REASON WHY.. bUT FOR SURE tHEY HAVE THE BEST REASON .. MAYBE BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO FAIL. GOOD DECISION. THEY WAS THE MOST CREDIBILE PERSON IN PCS. ALL THE MANAGERS THERE ARE PUPPIES OF THE COB GABRIEL TORRECAMPO.
Ka
  20th of Mar, 2009
You know what?If you really deser5ved to be promoted even if the managers doesn't like you will still get the position that you want.Oh my God, your comments about the managers with their illicit affairs has nothing to do with your promotion(if its that's the thing)..
You're being objective with your comments.Besides I know why Ms. Odette left the company, its bec. she transfer to other company where she was referred by Czar Cabello (if you know him) bec. this is the guy who introduced her to Herb but since Czar left the company
she also transfer to other company where Czar was working after PCS(Ameritech before).
Cl
  31st of Mar, 2009
IF YOU WANT TO GET EVEN WITH HERB, HIS OFFICE IS LOCATED AT BLUEDOT BUILDING, SHAW BLVD. AMERITECH.
Cl
  31st of Mar, 2009
SOMEONE SHOULD TELL THE AUTHORITIES ABOUT AMERITECH, WHERE HERB IS. COZ ITS NOT YET REGISTERED.
Da
  20th of Apr, 2009
We are dealing with a gentleman called Mahendra S in this company. Can you give you me any details on his activities and if it is worthwhile working with them?
Od
  16th of May, 2009
IF YOU WANT TO REACH THEM - 09217436438, 09275438577, 09173688855. SCAM ACCOUNTS. A SCAM COMPANY.
Ga
  22nd of May, 2009
THE ONLY PERSON THAT I CAN SAY I ADMIRE WHEN IT COMES TO PROFESSIONALISM IS THE gay TL and the Former HR Manager Mommy O . However, That HR MGR and the TL already left PCS -

- this is funny, since the 'gay tl' is the one who actually wrote this. his/her name is mark abitria, a bitter tl who got angry when he/she wasn't promoted to the OM post when herb kimble was kicked out of the company, and mark actually followed herb to his new company somewhere in shaw blvd, and ironically, got kicked out by herb himself! whooooo does karma strike swiftly! i mean, what kind of person blames his/her own inadequacies to the 'affairs' of others? i wish i could give you all a cel number to call mark with but since he got kicked out by herb he/she had a hard time getting a job so he had to sell his phone... i actually ALMOST (focus on the almost) feel sorry for him... but im too busy laughing so its hard to feel sorry and laugh at the same time... hehehe...
Ma
  24th of May, 2009
Herb Kimble is no longer connected with PCS. and so does Mark Abitria and the others. Because PCS hate people who are scamming. Well... all I know is that PCS is still operating even if a lot of people are saying bad things about the company. They are not affected by all those negative things that people threw at them because there's no truth about it. And to the person who said that they were paid by a bounced cheque. Well.. you can attach the picture of the cheque you were saying. Let's see if there's truth about it. Because all I know is that I was able to encash my cheque. On time. And it never bounced. Stop making up stories Creslan Pilapil.
  27th of Jul, 2009
GUYS JUST TO UPDATE YOU ALL...07/27/09

ALL THE PERSONS THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS NOW ON THEIR NEW ESTABLISHED COMPANY NAMED

HERB as CEO
CLAIRE as Manager
ODET as H.R Manager
ETC...they are working together with their new established company..

Ive been with this company as a outbound agent, but they terminated me for a lame reason that I didnt reach the quota. I just received a text message telling that Im out.
NOW MY DELLEMA IS...

I'M NOT SURE IF THEY WILL GIVE MY BACKPAY..
IT IS MOrE O LESS 9k...
MISS ODETTE TOLD ME ON HEr SMS
THAT I CAN CLAIM IT A MONTH
LATE AFTER MY LAST REPORT..
WHAT I WANT NOW IS FOR THEM TO
GUYS JUST TO UPDATE YOU ALL...07/27/09

HERB as CEO
CLAIRE as Manager
ODET as H.R Manager
ETC...they are working together with their new established company..

NOW MY DELLEMA IS...

I'M NOT SURE IF THEY WILL GIVE MY BACKPAY..
IT IS MOrE O LESS 9k...
MISS ODETTE TOLD ME ON HEr SMS
THAT I CAN CLAIM IT A MONTH
LATE AFTER MY LAST REPORT..
WHAT I WANT NOW IS FOR THEM TO
GIVE MY BACK PAY..
AND IF NOT..THEY WILL SURELY PAY...--IN DIFFERENT WAY--
  2nd of Aug, 2009
I was recently terminated by Herb because he claims that I did poorly in my training class. I know for sure that I did what ever Herb asked me to do. I know that there's a Trainer who always talks behind my back, Joel Esguerra. He is aspiring to become the Training Manager.
  5th of Aug, 2009
yup! i had my training here and did'nt tell even the offer of the company.. all i know is that they are not taxable.. in short they not paying BIR.. SSS.. and they don't have ATM.. at for any reason no HMO card.. what the hell! you go back to your country and tell to your folks that your a scamer!!! and for Ms. Odette, to tell you honestly she's just reading her manual.. about house rules.. when you say ORIENTATION, it 's about the company, house rules and most exactly the COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS...! that's why we apply to know more about your company as well as the thing's we need to learn and accept.. the hell! you did'nt open up about the salary.. what are the things we need to expect from your FACTORY WORK ENVIRONMENT!!! your just under dog of Mr. kimble!!!
Jo
  7th of Aug, 2009
why are those people working in this company work just to satisfy HERB??? it should be the customers who should be satisfied folks...you know what i'm talking about if you have experienced working/ training in this company...that's why HERB's blood sugar is always UP he needs to gain profit and yet his people can not deliver well...he should think about this many times...if you keep on hiring and firing and scolding people at your whim you can not be successful in business!
As
  9th of Aug, 2009
I applied at this company as a Quality Assurance Associate last Aug 3, 2009 (Mon) and I was surprised that the 1st interview lasted only for 3 mins. Pam, the interviewer just asked me my last job and how much I was receiving at that time. She told me to come back at 11pm at the same building (Prestige tower in Ortigas) because my final interview with the CEO will be at 11 pm together with the rest of the QA's and that a shuttle will pick us up bec. the office is in Barangay Kapitolyo, Pasig. I arrived on time and we were brought to a facility which looks like a warehouse ore manufacturing plant. We were told by Rick, the trainor that Mr. Kimble will arrive at 2am or 3am to conduct the interview. I was disgusted and frustrated bec. Pam said that the final interview will be at 11pm. I also came to know that the QA post I was applying was a SALES VERIFIER or CLOSER for some call centers and not the job of a QA which is to monitor the calls of agents. They offered me 13k basic, 10% night diff and 3k allowance. No medical benefits, no Overtime PAY and other benefits because Bernadette (HR manager) said that they are just a start-up company so I have to settle to what they are offering me. They also want me to start right away without signing a contract or job offer which made me think and was surprised. I think they are not registered with SEC, DOLE or other government agencies and that they don't have a license to operate as a call center because I researched about their company but found nothing. SO BEWARE OF THIS CALL CENTER!!!
Na
  12th of Aug, 2009
SCAM ANG COMPANY NA TO!!! BEWARE!!! NANGGOGOYO ITO NG MGA CALL CENTER AGENTS!!! INGAT MGA TOL!!!
  14th of Aug, 2009
THESE PEOPLE SHOULD PAY FOR WHAT THEYRE DOIN... THEY DONT PAY TAXES AND THEY JUST CHANGE THE NAME OF THEIR COMPANY SO OFTEN TO ESCAPE THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES. I SPOKE TO MY FRIEND AND SHE RESIGNED COZ SHE CANT TAKE HOW THE CEO TREATS HER, SHE ALWAYS FEELS SEXUALLY HARASSED BY THE WAY HERB KIMBLE TALKS TO HER AND LOOKS AT HER AND TO THINK THAT HE AND THE MANAGER CLAIRE REYES ARE ALREADY HOOKING UP. VERY POOR PROFESSIONALISM IN THIS COMPANY FROM THE CEO, THE GENERAL MANAGER AND THE HR. I CAUTION YOU NOT TO APPLY OR EVEN THINK OF WORKING IN THIS COMPANY.

A WORD OF ADVISE TO THE EMPLOYEES OF THIS COMPANY...YOUR BENEFITS ARE NOT BEING MET FROM SSS CONTRIBUTION TO TAXES DUE TO NONE PAYMENT AND COMPLIANCE OF THIS PERSON, MR. HERB KIMBLE. WHEN AN UNFORTUNATE EVENT HAPPENS TO YOU (EMPLOYEES) YOU WONT BE COMPENSATED BY YOUR EMPLOYER BECAUSE LEGALLY THE COMPANY YOU ARE WORKING FOR IS DOESNT EXIST AND YOU CANNOT PURSUE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE.

MY TEAM IS ALREADY ON THE PROCESS OF PURSUING LEGAL CASES VIA THE BIR AND SEC AND NBI AGAINST THESE PEOPLE: HERBERT KIMBLE, CLAIRE REYES FOR NO PERMIT TO OPERATE A BUSINESS AND TAX EVASION. ETC.

PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO REPORT SUCH UNSCRUPULOUS EMPLOYERS TO THE AUTHORITIES JUST BECAUSE YOUR AN EMPLOYEE. BE WARNED.
  16th of Aug, 2009
ATTENTION!!! ###!!

Located at : BRIXTON NUMBER V, SHAW BOULEVRD

THIS COMPANY IS REALLY A HELL OF A ### COMPANY!!
###..I REALLY MEAN IT!!!

I MYSELF WITH MY OTHER CO WORKERS ARE EXPECTING FOR OUR BACK PAY THIS MONTH
BUT THEY ARE MAKING FOOL OF US..
THE KEEP ON GIVING THEIR LAME EXCUSES TO DELAY OUR PAY..
(DELAYING TACTICS)

1ST PAGE PARAGRAPH 5 OF OUR CONTRACT

WE ARE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE OUR BACKPAY ONE MONTH AFTER OUR LAST ACTUAL SERVICE

BUT NOW ITS BEEN MONTH LATER WE STILL HAVE NOTHING..BULL ###!!!
wtf...

-to call center watch dog... WE WANT TO JOIN ON YOUR ADVOCATE!!
Ch
  2nd of Sep, 2009
um... i am currently working at metis... they are telling us to work 12hours 6dAys a week... their leads sucks.. super recycled then they expect us to sell more and meet the qouta... we are not sure if they will pay for our OTs.. but my batch's plan is just to get our salary this month then resign so that they will just freeze only 5 days of our payback. it's really a ###tory out there... warehouse office... co-ed sleeping lounge... ayuz diba!!! go sue them plss!!!
Ar
  13th of Sep, 2009
i keep calling the number 2118707 but nobody answers. metis apax is now located at 103 prestige towers. i was thinking of applying there but i'd rather not. thanks for the tip!!!