PRIMARY SUBJECT DATA OFFICE / FAKE AWARD LETTER

1 PO BOX 9002East Meadow, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: NON PROVIDED, HOW ODD

YOU CAN SEND US A CHECK FOR $ 19.99, SO THAT WE CAN SEND YOU A CHECK FOR OVER 2 MILLION DOLLARS... WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE KIDDING?

POOR SYNTAX AND MISSPELLING ABOUND IN THIS WANNABE DOCUMENT... THEY TRIED SO HARD TO MAKE IT LOOK OFFICIAL, THAT IT SENDS OFF A HUGE ALARM... SO BUSY AND MESSY... AS HANNIBAL LECTER SAID, "TEDIOUS, VERY TEDIOUS".

IT IS MY PRAYER THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE FOUND OUT AND PUT IN PRISON. THE AMERICAN DOLLAR IS TOO HARD FOUGHT FOR ON MY JOB AND SO MANY OTHERS, TO JUST LET SOME CROOKS SLIDE IT RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HANDS... SAD DAY IN AMERICA!

Comments

• Li
      29th of Nov, 2011

Is this for real, and are they affiliated with Publishers Clearing House.
    How many more requests for money are they going to send. Is this a proven scam.
    I sent in the first amount with a letter that I expect no more request for money, I got back a more legal document asking for more money. If I have officially won anything shouldnt they tell me via phone. They have really went to extremes to provide official looking documents. Please advise

To which authorities do I report it to, New York

Are they affiliated with publishers clearing house, I did enter that contest, that is why I thought it was official. Thanks for the info. Appreciated

29th of Nov, 2011

This letter is from Lindenhurst New York.

• Cm
      15th of Jun, 2012

Now the return address is: Issuances Office, Proceedings Director, P.O. Box 8035, Huntington Station, NY 11746-9035. Theyyyyrrr're baaaaaack! Beware, this is a complete scam.